Chapter 27

We arrived at the races and I parked my car where the man pointed at and told Noah who was in the backseat to keep her head down low until we leave.

I got out of my car to check in and the person gave me a purple bandanna and wrapped it around my arm. Once, they tied the bandanna around my arm I turned around then walked to my car but, a hand stopped me making me almost punch the person but stopped when I saw it Luca.

He had the biggest smirk on his face. "Jesus Christ brother, I couldn't have punched you." I said making him chuckle and the other's walked over.

"Are you ready, Principessa?" Dad asked making me nod my head and we walked to my car and I got in.

I started my engine and then rolled down the two front windows. "Noah, keep your head low but move to the seat behind me." I said lowly but loud enough for her to hear.

I heard shuffling behind me and then I looked up into the mirror to see Noah behind me. The person I have to race got into their car beside me and started their engine.

I took a couple of deep breaths and turned my head to see a guy Enzo's age smirking at me making me roll my eyes at him and turned my head.

"You got this, do your worst." I heard Noah say from behind me making me smirk.

A girl walked in front of both vehicles with a gun in her hand and she pointed the gun towards the man beside me. "You ready?" She yelled making the guy rev his engine and then she asked me and I revved my engine as well.

She pointed the gun in the air and I got in position when she shot the gun making me shift and press on the gas.

I kept shifting until I reached seventh gear and looked behind me to see the guy having a hard time keeping up with me. I drifted around the corner of the track lowering my speed a little bit as I stepped down on the break.

I pushed on the gas while shifting and I drifted around another corner. "Hell yeah! You're fucking killing it!" Noah said making me smirk.

The first lap was done and now we were on the second lap and I was still killing it. I honestly think I have gotten better and I don't know how but it's a good thing.

Every time I drifted around the corners Noah would start clapping and jumping up and down which made me chuckle and shake my head.

The second lap was done and I almost lost it because the asshole tried to get close to my car but I dodged him. I looked in the mirror to see the guy somewhat caught up to me making my nerves act up.

I drifted around the last corner and then pressed down on the gas then I crossed the finish line making Noah cheer. "That was amazing!" She said.

I drove around the track and then stopped right before the finish line, and then got out. Luca was the first to tackle me in a hug and lift me then spun with me in his arms.

I laughed and he place me on my feet. "That was amazing Sorella, he almost had you a couple of times but you didn't let him," Luca said hugging me again.

Dad was the next to pull me into a hug. "You did amazing, Principessa. Don't worry about Lorenzo's money, Alessandro has it and will give it to him." Dad said making me nod my head.

I pulled away and hugged Matteo next. "That was awesome, Sorella. You did amazing." He said making me smirk.

"Thank you, Teo," I said pulling away and then hugged Dante next.

"Congratulations Amore, you did amazing." He said making me smirk.

I pulled away from the hug and turned to face Emiliano who was smiling big. "That my Cara sorella, was amazing." He said making me hug him and he hugged me back.