Chapter 31

Noah was the first one to break the silence around us. "Y-you went through all of that, and manage to keep yourself together." She said making me nod my head.

"I wouldn't say I keep myself together, I used to drink a shit ton," I said holding the bottle of vodka up.

"You are still strong, you fought through everything. You manage to stand on your two feet and carry on with your life like nothing happened. You are the strongest person I have ever met in my life." Noah said making me send her a weak smile.

"Thank you, Freckles." I said making a big smile form on her lips.

"We're here for you, whenever you need someone to talk to or drink with." Brooke said making me send her a smile which she returned.

"We'll always be here for you, you are the baddest bitch I have ever met and got along with." Aurora said making me laugh and shake my head.

"Thank you, guys." I said making them all smile and Noah stopped the voice recording and sent it to Nick.

"Can we watch something and have a chill day?" Aurora asked leaning her head back with her eyes closed making me shake my head while smiling.

"Yeah, that sounds better than getting up and doing anything." Brooke said making me laugh.

"Yeah, we can have a chill day." I said making them smile and shuffled around in their seats trying to get comfortable.

"I had a feeling you guys wouldn't want to go to the club after last night." I said making them shake their head quickly.

"Okay damn, don't break your necks. You could have just said no." I said making them laugh.

I grabbed the tv remote and turned on the television then handed the remote to Noah who searched through shows and then we all agreed to watch Criminal Minds.

~

Alessandro and Lorenzo bought pizza for the girls and me for lunch. Alessandro and Lorenzo and I walked away from the girls so they don't hear us.

"Elena and Kevin were last seen at the airport, and then checking into a hotel." Lorenzo said while he showed the pictures of Elena and Kevin in the airport and then checked into a hotel.

"Dad said not to go after them right away, and to see what they're up to before we attack." Lorenzo said making me nod my head.

"Another thing, Dad wanted us to give you this." Alessandro said handing me a piece of paper with times and dates on it. I scanned my eye over the paper and smirked when I realized what it was.

"Racing times..." I said confused about why Dad would give me this.

"He wants you to be able to do all of the things you used to do, he's working on the fighting time and date information." Lorenzo said making me nod my head.

"But most of those times Lorenzo will be racing with you." Alessandro said making me nod my head.

"One more thing, Dad wants us all in the same house after Sunday so that we are all safer together than apart." Lorenzo said making me nod my head with a smile.

"By the way, you did an awesome job yesterday." Lorenzo said making my lips curl into a smirk.

"I'm the best around, and I wouldn't let you down." I said making him chuckle while shaking his head.

"It's so great to have you back, I didn't know how much long I could go without you." Lorenzo said making me wrap my arms around him and he did the same.

"I'm happy to be back, I feel safe now." I said making Lorenzo kiss my head and then rub his hand up and down my arm.

"We love you, Amore." Lorenzo said making me smile.