Chapter 7

"Awe look at them"

"Now that's adorable"

"Shh you guys are going to wake them"

"Are you awake too?" Luca whispered in my ear making me jump.

He started laughing and I stared at him like he was crazy. "Did you have to scare your sister like that, Son?" Dad said making me shake my head at Luca.

"Yeah did you have to scare me like that?" I said making Luca laugh and shake his head responding back to what I asked him.

"No, I thought you we're already awake. I'm sorry." He said making me shake my head.

"I accept your apology only because that was a little funny." I said causing us all to laugh.

"Dad, can we leave?" I asked turning my head towards him.

His face lights up making me look at him confused. "You called me dad." He said making me smile. "And to answer your question baby, whenever you're ready." Dad spoke again making me smile.

"Before we go home, you should know how bad your injuries were, love." Emiliano spoke.

"You're knee was dislocated and most of your ribs but three are broken and bruised. The good thing is that the wounds on your stomach were not infected, but I did wrap your knee and ribs." Emiliano spoke again making me nod.

Luca got out of bed and stretched then Dad handed me a bag of clothes. I sat up slowly letting out a wince making Emiliano rush to my side.

"Are you okay, love?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just sore." I said truthfully.

Emiliano and Luca helped me sit up completely and then helped me out of bed. "I got it from here." I said taking the bag from Luca while sending him a smile which he returned.

I limped into the bathroom and took the gown off and saw my body in the mirror. I felt my blood boil and I looked away before I broke the mirror by punching it.

I pulled the clothes out of my bag and started getting dressed.

I pulled my brush out and brushed my hair before throwing it up in a loose bun

I pulled my brush out and brushed my hair before throwing it up in a loose bun. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed my teeth before placing everything back into my bag.

I limped out of the bathroom and handed Emiliano the gown. Luca kissed my cheek before walking into the bathroom to get ready himself.

"Are you hungry, Tesoro?" Alessandro asked causing me to nod my head quickly.

They laughed making me glare at them before turning around, limped over to the bed to sit on the edge to wait for Luca to get ready.

"We'll have a special night and order pizza and stuff." Dad said making me nod.