Chapter 34

I woke up for the third time today and still felt tired. I looked over to see Luca still asleep. I climbed out of his bed and walked to his door and opened it then exited out of his room.

I walked down to my door and entered my room then closed the door behind me and I walked to my bed. I sat at the end of the bed and grabbed my remote control then I exited Hulu and entered YouTube.

I turned on funny videos to help try and wake me up. The video played and my eyes immediately wanted to close. There was a knock on my door making my head jerk towards it to see Lorenzo peeking his head in.

"You feeling okay, Sorella?" Lorenzo asked making me nod my head while furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Are you sure because you look pale." Lorenzo said making me nod my head.

"I'm fine, Enzo. I'm just tired that's all." I lied, then smiled at him softly hoping he would change the subject.

"You can take another nap if you would like, I don't think Dad would care." Lorenzo said making me nod my head.

"Would you like to take a nap with me?" I asked smiling gently at him.

"I never thought you would ask." Lorenzo said making me laugh and shake my head tirelessly.

He closed the door then walked over to my bed and lay down. I crawled up from the end of the bed and lay beside him.

Lorenzo covered both of us up, and then I closed my eyes and darkness took over me for the fourth time today.

Alessandro Romano

I searched everywhere for Lorenzo and he was nowhere to be found. I decided to look in one place...Our sister's room.

I walked upstairs and then straight to her room. I cracked open the door to peek inside to see Lorenzo and Yaszy sleeping together.

I walked over to Yaszy and leaned down to place a kiss on her forehead but when I did, I felt heat coming from her body.

I slowly and softly positioned my hand on her forehead so, I can feel her temperature and when I did she was burning up.

I pulled away my hand and place it on her shoulder and it was burning hot. She was definitely sick.

I walked out of her room and walked down to Dad's office where he and Emiliano, and Matteo, Dante are at. I walked in and looked at Emiliano who was talking to Dante about something.

"Alessandro, son. What's wrong?" Dad asked making everyone stop talking and look at me and Dad.

"I went looking for Enzo and found him sleeping with Sorella, but when I went to kiss her forehead she was burning up." I said making Emiliano stand up.

"Let her sleep first, and then check her." I said making him nod his head hesitantly.

"I was wondering why she was sleeping all day." Dante said making our heads snap in his direction.

"What are you talking about, brother?" Matteo asked standing up slowly getting ready to go check on our sister.

"She went from sleeping with Alessandro to Luca and now she's sleeping with Lorenzo." Dante said making Matteo run to our sisters' room with the rest of us following behind him.

We ran into our sisters' room and Emiliano rushed over to Yaszy and started shaking her which ended up waking up Lorenzo.

"What's going on and why are you shaking our sister?" Lorenzo asked Emiliano who didn't answer and just kept trying to wake our Sorella.