Chapter 41

My eyes fluttered open as the sunlight shined on my face making me kick off my blankets and sit up as I rubbed my eyes.

I crawled out of bed and then walked to my clothes to find an outfit to wear for today. I picked out an outfit and stripped out of the sleepwear that I was wearing and changed into the outfit.

I paired the outfit with a pair of black vans

After, my shoes were on I walked out of my closet and walked into my bathroom, and entered the bathroom while closing the door behind me

I pulled out my hair curler and plugged it in then while it was heating up I brushed my hair out, then started curling my hair.

Once, I finished curling my hair, I sprayed hair spray in my hair then unplugged the hair curler so it can cool down before I place it away.

I grabbed my mascara and applied it to my eyelashes. I place the mascara and hair curler back before exiting the bathroom.

I walked out of my room then, walked to my dad's office and noticed the door was opened. I peeked inside to see just him inside the office.

I knocked on the doorway to get my Dad's attention. "Princess, it's the weekend. You should be taking advantage of it." He said making me smile softly.

"I want to go out and I have a place in mind but I need your permission to be on a certain floor of the office." I said making him furrow his eyebrows.

"Which floor?" He asked confused.

"The law firm floor." I said, making him point to the door and I knew he was telling me to close the door, which I did.

"Why the law firm?" He asked confused and amused.

"I know a couple of people that work in your law firm." I said making him surprised.

"What's their names?" He asked making me smile.

"Mike Ross, Harvey Specter, Jessica Pearson, Rachel Zane, Donna Paulsen, and Louis Litt," I said making his eyes widen.