Chapter 10

I woke up and what they said was true. I woke up to a purple box on my couch making me jump out of bed not caring if my knee and ribs hurt.

I rushed over to the box and sat on the couch, then I opened the box which revealed a purple gun and knife, and I noticed a black gun and knife as well.

I smirked at the guns and knives in the box, then I placed them all back into the box and stood up then walked into my closet where I picked out an outfit for the day.

I looked at myself in one of the mirrors in my closet and smirked. "I look so good." I said to myself before walking out of my closet to my bathroom.

I walked into my bathroom, where I brushed my teeth and applied deodorant. I took my hair out of the bun and brushed it out before curling it.

I decided to do my makeup today, so I did my makeup.

(The makeup look^^)

(The makeup look^^)

I smirked at my appearance and walked out of my bathroom. I grabbed my phone then walked out of my room and once I reached the top of the stairs I walked down them.

I walked straight to the dining area and once I walked in eyes were on me. "Tesoro, you look beautiful today. I mean you look beautiful all the time but you look extra beautiful today." Alessandro said making me smile.

"Thank you, Sandro." I said.

I sat down in between Luca and Domenico. "Is it okay if I go check out my penthouse after breakfast?" I asked.

"Of course princess, Luca will show you where your car is and the address is already on the car's GPS." Dad said making me nod.

"Can I come?" Luca asked making me nod at him.

"Can I?" Nico asked.

"Yes." I said making his face light up. "Giovanni, you wanna come to?" I asked Gio whose face light it just like Nico's. "Yes, I wanna come," he said making me nod my head.

"Good, while you four are out doing that. The rest of us are going to train a couple of new guys." Alessandro said making us nod.

Food was brought out and placed in front of all of us. We all started eating until Dad spoke up. "Princess, did you get your guns and knives?" Dad asked.