Chapter 104

Yaszy Romano

I woke up for the second time today and rolled on my stomach then rubbed my eyes. "Good morning, trouble marker." Dante said from beside me and I laughed.

"He started it not me." I said, stopped rubbing my eyes and looked at him. "Actually Luca started it." I added and he furrowed his eyebrows.

I told him everything that happened, he burst into laughter and I joined in as well. "Your attitude sometimes I swear." He said while laughing.

"It's not that bad is it?" I asked and he nodded his head, I whacked his arm making his jaw drop.

"See that's what I'm talking about and leave the hitting for Lorenzo." He said while rubbing his arm.

"He only gets more sass from me because he's a big dork." I said and Dante chuckled, shook his head.

"I can't lie he is a big dork." Dante said and I laughed.

There was a knock on the door which made Dante get up to answer the door and I hid beside the bed. "Where is she at?" I heard Lorenzo's voice.

"She was just on the bed." Dante said and I slowly peeked my head up which made them both laugh.

"It's not funny, I do not want to be stuck in a hospital all day with Emiliano. I would lose my mind." I said while crawling back onto the bed.

Lorenzo handed Dante three bags which made Dante grab them hesitantly. "It's food for the two of you, Alessandro ordered you two food." Lorenzo said and Dante nodded his head.

Lorenzo started walking away. "Good bye, dork." I said and he stopped, then back up and glared at me which made me give him a smile.

"Don't try me, I will keep you will me all day." Lorenzo said and Dante closed, locked the door which made me laugh.

"She's mine for day, dork." Dante said and I laughed harder.

"Dante I swear if you start calling me dork as well I will kick your ass." Lorenzo yelled from the other side.

"Watch your language, Nerd." I yelled and Dante placed the food down, started laughing while holding his stomach.

"Don't tell me what to do missy. I swear later I will get both of you." He yelled and I laughed, shake my head.

"Go get high, loser." I yelled back and Dante was laughing uncontrollably while sitting in the chair in front of the bed.

We heard Lorenzo walk away and Dante stopped laughing, grabbed the floor then got back into the bed. He pulled the floor out of the bags and placed them on the bed then grabbed the two forks, handed me one. He then turned on the tv and we started eating while watching it.

Third Person

The two siblings ate while watching tv and the other siblings were doing their own thing. Alessandro was with Matteo in the office with Alessio, both Emiliano and Lorenzo were not home. Giovanni, Domenico and Luca were with the black brothers at their house.

"Has she come out of her room yet?" Liam asked, and Luca nodded his head.

"She did but it took Harvey and Mike to get her to understand that we wouldn't hurt her. The noah thing almost made us lose her again." Domenico told the brothers.

"Can we please go see her then?" Liam asked.

"She locked herself in Dante's room for the day so, you can't today but we can see if you three can spend the night." Giovanni asked and the black brothers nodded their heads.