Chapter 48

We left the firm since it was almost dinner time and Maddie didn't want to leave but Donna and Rachel told her that they'll be by tomorrow with Harvey and Mike which made Maddie happy.

We reached home and we got out then dad got Maddie got while I grabbed her and mine bag. We walked inside and all of my brothers were in the living room waiting for us.

I place Maddie and I bag on the floor then grabbed Maddie out of my dad's arm and she immediately laid her head on my shoulder. We walked into the living room and all of my brothers stood up once they saw us walk into the living room.

"How long is she staying?" Lorenzo asked smiling.

"As long as she wants to." Which made Maddie smile into my neck.

"You hear that baby, you can stay as long as you want." I said making her nod her head into my neck.

"She's adorable." Domenico said making me smile and agree with him.

"Where's Luca?" I asked looking around for Luca to find him no where.

"Laying in your bed watching Criminal Minds." Giovanni said making me nod my head.

"Can someone grab the bags?" I asked making Alessandro walked out and I followed behind him. He grabbed our bags and we walked up the stairs then walked to my door.

I opened it for him and pushed it open making him walk in and set the bags on the couch. "Brother time to get up." Alessandro said making me laugh.

"He's fine, he's just gonna have to share the bed with Maddie because I want her to try to sleep a little bit before dinner." I said making Alessandro nod his head.

I walked over to the bed and Luca scooted over to the left side of the bed and I laid Maddie down on the right and covered her up. "Try to get some sleep okay baby, no one can get you here." I said making her nod her head.

"Can you watch her? I want to go let some stream off from last night." I asked Luca who nodded his head.

"I'll be back okay baby? Luca will be with you." I said making her yawn then she nodded her head.

I smiled then walked out with Alessandro following behind me. We walked down the stairs and then to the basement door, and I opened the door and walked down the stairs.

I heard the door close then footsteps behind me. I walked down the hallway and walked to the room where Kevin and Elena were chained up at.

I stopped at the door and looked at the door. I felt Alessandro place his hand on my shoulder. "Stay with me in case I lose control." I said making him nod his head.

We entered inside and They lifted their head. "Look who is back," Kevin spat out making my blood boil.

I walked over to the table and looked at all of the tools Alessandro sat out and grabbed the knife. I looked at Alessandro who turned around making me walked behind Elena. "If you touch me I swear to god I will kill you, blood or not." Elena said making me poke her.

She tried escaping from the chains which made me laugh. I place the tip of the knife in her shoulder and pushed down causing knife to break her skin open.

Screams escaped her lips as I pushed the knife into her skin. Blood pour from the wound making me smirk. I place the knife back on the table and chose a different tool.

I grabbed the belt and walked in front of Kevin and raised the belt up then hit Kevin in the stomach making him grunt in pain. "Alessandro, it's your turn." I said backing up and standing where he was.

Alessandro grabbed the bat again and whacked Kevin in the leg causing a deep scream escape his lips. "That was beautiful." I said making Alessandro nod his head but he didn't say anything.