Chapter 54

Ace and I played the basketball game a couple times before heading back to my brothers and the others. "Where did you two go?" Luca asked.

"We went to play ice hockey and basketball while you guys are glued to this game." Ace said making me agree with him.

"While you guys are here I'm gonna go walk around the mall." I said making them nod their heads.

"Can I come with you?" Ace and Liam both asked making me smile then nod.

Liam, Ace and I walked out of the Arcade and walked around the mall. "So, I know you said you weren't going to tell us but can we know how you got away from the Russians?" Liam asked.

"My adoptive parents took me away from them when they thought I had enough training and then they trained me themselves." I said as we walked away the mall.

"What name do you go by?" Ace asked making my lips curl up into a smirk.

"Dark Angel." I said making them both stop in their place causing people to look at them weirdly as they walked around the two.

I laughed at the two standing there weirdly and when I decided to snap them out of their trance I walked up to them and grabbed both of their nipples, then twisted them.

They both snapped out of their trance and held the nipple I twisted making them look at me with their jaws dropped which made me roll my eyes then start walking again.

They finally caught up but didn't say anything because they were still shocked from what I did to them. A few minutes of walking in silence Ace decided to speak up. "You're the Dark Angel?" Ace asked making me nod my head.

"Yes, I'm the Dark Angel." I said making them nod their heads but were still shocked about it and it was obvious.

We looked around in Spencer's and they kept messing with the stuff in the back while I was looking at the T-shirts.

I walked to the back of the store where Ace and Liam were to only find them looking at posters of naked girls. I rolled my eyes as I snuck up behind them and once I was behind them I stood still.

"Man, this one would look great on your wall." Liam told Ace who scoffed and then shook his head.

"Bro, that girl isn't even pretty." Ace said which made me roll my eyes.

"I thought these type of girls were your type, or maybe I'm thinking about Dante." Liam said making me let out a quiet short laugh.

"Bro, my type is pretty girls who barely use makeup and has a bad side to her and a good side to her." Ace said.

"The hot ones are better." Liam said making me shake my head. "Why were you actually following Yaszy earlier?" Liam spoke up again.

"Ever since her coma, I've been protective of her for some reason." Ace said making my eyebrows furrow.

"Don't get attached to her man, she's Nick Rossi's girl." Liam said making my lips curl up into a smile from hearing Nick's name.

"I know bro, she's better off with him anyways. He's not an asshole like me when it comes to relationships." Ace said making Liam agree with him.