Chapter 66

Another nightmare woke me up making me look at the clock on my nightstand and saw that the time was one in the morning.

I sat up in my bed then rubbed my eyes before crawling out of my bed and walked to my bathroom. I turned on the lights then closed the door and did my business.

Once I was done using the bathroom, I washed my hands then walked out of the bathroom. I tossed my hair up in a bun then walked out of my room and straight downstairs to the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and made sure no one was in the kitchen then I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Another nightmare?" I heard behind me making me turn to see Luca.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?" I asked then took a sip out of the water bottle that was in my hand.

"Sorella, don't do that. You need to stop building a wall and pushing every problem you have behind that wall." Luca said making me look down at the floor then back at Luca.

"Yes, I had another nightmare." I said making him sigh then stand beside me.

"I know you don't wanna hear me say this but you are gonna have to tell dad, and our brothers." Luca said making me nod my head.

"I know, I just need a little bit before I do tell them." I said making Luca nod his head.

"Then how about you come sleep with me tonight?" Luca said making me nod my head then the two of us walked up to his room and I laid down under the covers.

Luca did the same after closing his bedroom door, and he reached up above his head and turned off the lights.

"Try to get some sleep, okay sorella gemella." Luca said making me smile weakly then close my eyes.

(sorella gemella- twin sister)

~

I woke up to knocking on the door and I felt Luca get out of the bed. "Never mind, she's in here. Can you wake her up? She's gotta train Alessandro in a hour." I heard a voice who recognized as Lorenzo.

"Yeah, I can wake her up." Luca said groggily then I heard the door close making me sit up and rub my eyes. "Oh, good you're awake. Now I'm going back to sleep." He said then fell onto the bed facing planting into the pillow.

I laughed at Luca then stood up out of his bed and walked out of his room to mine. Once I entered my room, I walked into my closet and changed out of my sleepwear into workout clothes.

After, changing into my workout clothes I walked out of my closet and then grabbed my phone from beside my pillow

After, changing into my workout clothes I walked out of my closet and then grabbed my phone from beside my pillow. Then, I walked over to my door and opened it then walked out of my room closing the door behind me.

I walked down the stairs then to the basement door and I twisted the doorknob and then opened the door. I stepped down a step and closed the door behind me before walking down the stairs.