Chapter 81

As we walked down the stairs, I noticed Lorenzo glancing at the sweatshirt I am wearing with a smile on his face and that's when I realized it was his.

As we walk to the bottom floor, he held onto my bicep to stop me from slipping or falling down on my way down.

Once we were on the lower floor, we walked to the dining room and Lorenzo still had his hand wrapped around my bicep.

We walked into the dining room, Lorenzo made sure to pull out my chair for me making me slowly lower myself into the chair. He then pushed my chair closer to the table and everyone else sat down at the table.

"Princess, you owe Greg a visit. He has been worried about you." Dad said right away, making me nod my head.

"I'll bring him to her later, after Harvey and them leave." Alessandro said making dad nod his head, then looked at me.

"We finished the warehouse off for you, so don't get any ideas about needing to bomb it because we already did it for you." Dad said pointing his finger at me, making me nod my head.

I wasn't worried about bombing the warehouse but, it's a good thing they did because now Dimitri can build the warehouse that he wants.

Chefs walked in carrying plates in their hands then they placed them down in front of us and walked out, we started eating lunch together.

After we finished eating lunch, Matteo and Dante took me back to my room, and they went off to work on their files in their own room.

I took off the sweatshirt that Lorenzo left in my room, and I threw it on my bed then I walked out onto the balcony, and I felt the sun on my face. I sat down on the couch and looked out over the view in front of me.

I stared at the bottle of alcohol that was on the table, debating if I really wanted to drink, then I scooted to the end slowly, reached out, and grabbed the bottle.

However, as I took a swig from the bottle, the alcohol shot pain through my stomach, and I winced in pain, trying to push through.

Then, I heard footsteps walking towards the balcony, and turned my head to see Harvey and Mike coming out.

Mike sat down next to me and asked, "How are you?"

I sent him a reassuring smile, and I replied, "I'm fine."

Then, I looked over at Harvey, who was stuck in his own thoughts.

"Harvey," I said as he snapped out of it and looked over at me. He gave me a weak smile, and then he sat down on the other side of me on the couch.

"Why did you go alone?" Harvey asked out of the blue, and Mike's eyes widened in surprise.

"I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if something happened to one of them because of me," I responded, sounding tired.

"Never do it again, understand?" Harvey said firmly, looking at me and making sure that I got his point.

"Mike and I would go crazy without you, I mean we did once, but let's not make it a second time," he continued, and I nodded my head.

"Yeah never go on your own like that again, okay? I understand that you love your family, but you have to worry about yourself as well." Mike said, in a stern tone.

I was taken aback by Mike's tone, and I could see that Mike was genuinely worried about me, and I knew that he wanted what was best for me.

Harvey was even caught off-guard by Mike's tone, and he was clearly surprised to see Mike speaking that way.