Chapter 53

After the tour, Katherine and I sat back down in her living room. "How's it been with your father and brothers?" She asked making me smile softly.

"Hold up, you never smile which means you're doing well with them." She added which caused me nod my head while still smiling.

"It's been going well, I'm starting to feel free." I said making her smile big then she patted my shoulder.

"I'm happy for you, Angel." She said making me pat her hand then grab the bottle of Jack Daniel from her hand and took a sip from the bottle.

"Do they know?" She asked making me nod my head, chuckle.

"They were shocked, amused. Shocked and amused Katherine. I thought they were going to yell at me but they didn't and it definitely caught me off guard." I said making her laugh, and smirk.

"Have you trained with any of them?" She asked making me nod my head.

"They couldn't keep up with me." I said which made her laugh again, and this time she wasn't stopping.

"I wish I was there to see that." She said as she tried to calm herself down but it wasn't working.

"I wish you were too." I said making her stop laughing, then smiled softly at me.

"Okay, I should start heading home before my Dad or brothers freak out." I added making her nod her head then she stood up and hugged me.

"I'm going to miss you, Dark Angel. Here let me give you my number." She said walking over to the desk area that was in her living room and wrote down a number on a piece of paper.

She handed it to me and I folded the paper up then slid it into my pocket. "Thank you, Kitty Kat." I said making her chuckle then shake her head.

"That nickname is seven years old, Angel." She said making me laugh.

"I know that's why I still call you Kitty Kat." I said making her shake her head.

"You better get going, Angel. I don't need your brothers or Dad break down my door." She said making me chuckle then I hugged her one last time before walking out of her house to my car.

I got in my car then started the engine and drove away from Katherine's house.

I reached home and went to my room saw this figure in the corner of my eye causing me to look up to see my twin with a big smile on his face. My eyebrows furrowed as he still smiled making me look at him weirdly.

"Brother, are you okay?" I asked making him smile normally and nod his head which made me laugh and shake my head.

He walked in and sat down on my bed then laid back making me laugh and sit beside him. "I'm so bored." He said as he sat up and then sighed making me shake my head.

"Why don't you go see if Domenico and Giovanni wants to go to the arcade?" I asked making his face light up and he ran out of my room.

I stood up from my bed and then walked over to my desk around and grabbed a bottle which I brought to my lips then took a sip of fireball. Luca ran back into my room breathing hard and bending over while holding his stomach.