Chapter 109

My eyes fluttered open and when my vision cleared up, I realized I was in Domenico's room.

I glanced over my shoulder to see Nico still asleep, and I slowly crawled my way out of his bed then walked over to his door. I opened his door and walked out then made sure to close it once I was out of his room, I walked to my bedroom.

I walked inside and closed my door, walked into my closet then picked out an outfit to wear. I grabbed the outfit that I picked out and walked to my bathroom, walked in then closed the door behind me.

I sat my clothes down on the sink, turned on the shower and stripped out of my pajamas then stepped into my shower. I stepped under the shower head and allowed the water to run down my skin.

I grabbed my shampoo and massaged shampoo into my scalp, rinsed it out then grabbed my loofah. I placed a small amount of body wash on the loofah and I lathered my body with body wash then rinsed it off my body.

I turned the shower off and stepped out, grabbed two towels from the towel rack then wrapped my hair with one, and used the other one to dry my body off.

Once I was dried off, I changed into the outfit that I'd chosen for the day.

I dried my hair with the towel that was wrapped around my hair and I squatted down to grab my hair drier out from underneath the sink, plugged it in then blow dried my hair

I unplugged the hair blower and placed it back under the sink, I grabbed my toothbrush, and brushed my teeth then applied mascara to my eyelashes.

I cleaned up in the bathroom and walked out of my bathroom, walked over to my nightstand where I picked up my phone then slid it in my pocket.

I walked out of my room and walked to Alessandro's room, walked inside his closet then grabbed one of his sweatshirts.

I slid it over my head and turned around to walk out, but froze in my tracks when I saw Alessandro leaning against the doorway with a smile on his face.

"I got cold." I said and he chuckled then walked over, picked me up.

He walked out of his closet then exited his bedroom and walked down the stairs, headed to the dining room. He walked into the dining room and placed me down on my feet.

"Where was she?" Dad asked.

"Stealing a sweatshirt from my closet." Alessandro said, walked over to his chair and I sat in mine.

"How many sweatshirts have you stolen so far?" Dad asked and I held up five fingers, which made them all confused.

"Who?" Matteo asked.

"Alessandro, Luca, Emiliano and Lorenzo, Dante." I listed off and by the time I was done their jaws were dropped except Luca's.

"How are you not worried about not getting your sweatshirt back?" Dante asked Luca, who just chuckled.