Chapter 88

We were all watching Criminal Minds when we heard the sound of the doorbell ringing, which made Jason stand up from the chair next to Alex and walk out of the living room.

As the doorbell continued to ring repeatedly, Jaxon spoke up, saying, "Let's go to the table while we wait," causing Nick to stand up from his place next to me and help me stand up.

As Alex asked, "Are you okay?" while sounding worried, I offered him a weak smile in response, attempting to assure him that I'm fine.

"She was stabbed a few days ago," Noah informed everybody, which made Nick turn to look at her with a stern expression.

Alex then spoke up by asking, "How the fuck were you stabbed?" as he slightly raised his tone, which caused Jaxon and Justin's eyes to widen with shock for a brief moment.

"I attacked the Russians, and after I killed the leader, I turned around then boom a knife in my stomach," I explained, which caused the look in Alex's eyes to grow darker.

"How are you not in pain?" Alex asked flatly, making me look up at Nick and he nodded his head.

I took Alex's hand and led him out of the living room, and as the two of us headed up the stairs, Thor followed behind.

Once we walked up the stairs I entered a random room that appeared to be an office. "It's my office. You're fine." Alex said in a nonchalant tone of voice, I nodded in response then Alex smiled lightly to reassure me.

"What I'm about to tell you might not sit well with you," I started to say, making Alex furrow his eyebrows in confusion while waiting for me to continue.

"It's that bad?" He asked as we both sat on the couch and Alex looked at me, I nodded my head in response.

"I'm going to start from the beginning. My real name is Yaszy Romano. My mother Elena ran away with me when I was six years old and had her friends take custody of me."

"And they, were nice at first but then when Elena left me with her friends that's when it went downhill," I began to explain, "They took me when I was eight to the Russians, had them train me to become the most dangerous person, which did happen. However, there was torture, beatings, and rough training."

I continued, "The people who adopted me took me back from the Russians when I was thirteen and trained me themselves, but they often went overboard with the beatings and torture."

"They would beat me until I was close to taking my last breath," I said to Alex, as he listened to my words carefully.

"I had multiple ribs broken, stabbed, and a dislocated knee, as well as a bruised stomach. They were recently killed in a car accident, and so that's how I am back with my dad and brothers," I continued to explain, causing Alex to look at me with an unreadable facial expression.

"You went through all of that at a young age?" Alex asked, seemingly still shocked, as he held my hand tightly.

"It was hard at first, but then it slowly made me cold and dangerous," I replied, "Going through all of that for years made me able to handle pain."

"You are so strong, you hear me? You went through all of that, and you still show everyone that nothing can bring you down," Alex spoke, with a hint of emotion in his tone of voice.