Chapter 108

Food arrived and Mike went down to the lobby to retrieve it. Kai was excitedly waiting by the door for his fries which made me smile.

Maximo bent down to pet him, which made him wag his tail then rub his head against Maximo's wrist. Kai saw Mike coming towards the office and ran back over to me, sat in front of me again.

Mike handed me the fries and I pulled them out of the bag, blew on a couple before placing them in Kai's mouth.

Harvey placed a plate with two slices of pizza on it in front of me then got a couple slices himself before getting Max and Greg's attention, pointed to the pizza.

They came in and grabbed pizza for themselves, sat down at the table me. I grabbed a couple more French fries and blew on them again, feed them to Kai.

"You spoil him too much." Maximo said and I threw a fry at his forehead which made everyone else laugh. "Child, what did I ever do to you." Maximo added.

"You never gave me a hug so I'm tormenting you." I said and heard Harvey laugh, which made me laugh along with him.

"If I give you a hug will you stop tormenting me?" Max asked and I tapped on my chin then nodded my head.

He stood up then walked over to me and bent over, giving me a big hug which made me laugh. "There you got your hug now stop tormenting me." He said, walked back over to his seat, and sat back down.

Greg laughed at us while shaking his head, I went back to eating and feeding Kai French fries. Kai and I finished eating, so did Harvey.

"Blossom, you want to go to the file room with me?" Harvey asked and I nodded my head then the two of us walked out of his office, walked to the file room.

He placed a file in a box then made a copy of the paper in his hand and once he was done, we exited the file room. We walked back to his office and I noticed both Greg and Maximo was standing outside of Harvey's office.

We entered Harvey's office and I sat down on the couch making Kai come over, hop on the couch then laid his head in my lap. I petted his head and he wagged his tail which made me smile down at him.

~

We left the firm and I decided to take Kai to the park for a walk, Greg and Maximo walked with us. "I'm surprise that he is completely calm. There's dogs everywhere." Maximo said and I chuckled lightly.

"I think he just wants to walk." I said and looked down to see Kai content with the surrounding as we walked on the trail.

I realized I didn't have him on a leash but when I looked around I noticed other owners didn't have leashes on their dogs. "I'm not going to get in trouble for not having a leash on Kai, Am I?" I asked Greg, who shook his head.

"No, there's other dogs that don't have leashes." He said and I nodded my head.

"Plus they can't do anything because of who your dad is, blue eyes." Maximo said making me nod my head again.

Kai stopped in the middle of walking and the three of us looked at him with our eyebrows furrowed. "Is he done walking?" Maximo asked which made me shrug my shoulders.

Kai started wagging his tail and I looked in front of us, didn't see anything there. "You ready to go home?" I asked him and he wagged his tail again.