Chapter 60

Yaszy Romano

As the four of us watched Ridiculousness, Giovanni was called to Dad's office.

"Now that he's gone I say we hide from him." Domenico said making Luca turn his head and glare at Domenico.

"Why? Why, would we want to hide from Giovanni? Plus, we're relaxing." Luca said then turned his attention back to the television.

"Buzzkill." Domenico said making me roll my eyes and lay my head on Luca's shoulder.

"Domenico stop being a dork for once and just watch the damn show." I said to Nico, who groaned then took the pillow from under his head and covered his head with the pillow.

"Nico, what is the deal with you today? I think you should take a nap." Luca said which made Nico think about it for a second then yawned.

"You know what? I think I will go take a nap, goodbye nerds." Domenico said then took off running out of Luca's room making me stand up to close the door.

I laid back down beside Luca but, this time got under the covers. Luca turned off Ridiculousness and turned on Criminal minds then got under the covers himself then turned off the light.

"How about we also take a nap? I know we both probably need it." Luca said making me nod my head.

He laid on his back and stared up at the ceiling. "Whatcha thinking about?" I ask Luca.

"Nothing, it's just honestly I'm scared to close my eyes. I'm afraid that something will happen to you while I'm sleeping." Luca said making me scoot closer to him and snuggled up against his side.

"Luca, nothing is going to happen to me." I said grabbing his hand and giving it a light squeeze. Luca rested his head against mine and I started rubbing circles on his wrist.

I continued rubbing circles on Luca's wrist for sometime now and I heard snores escaping his lips. I didn't let go of Luca's hand and I pulled the covers up more on Luca and I before closing my eyes.

~

I've been a wake from sometime now and Luca was awake. He was doing something behind me, but I didn't check to see what he doing.

My eyes opened when I heard a loud bang making me sit up to see Luca standing by the bed looking guilty. "What did you do?" I asked making his eyebrows furrow.

"What makes you think I did something?" He asked.

"Because you have I'm guilty written across your face." I said as I laid my head back down against the pillow.

"Did I wake you? I didn't mean to, the remote slipped out my hand." He asked making me shake my head.

"No, you didn't wake me up. I was already awake before you dropped the remote." I said making Luca nod his head.

I sat up in the bed then rubbed my eyes before crawling out Luca's bed and walk out of his room. I decided to go mess with Dante so, I walked to his room then opened the door and peeked in to see him watching television.

He was to busy watching television so, I took my chance to sneak into his room. I pushed myself through the crack of the door and quietly closed it behind me then crawled to Dante's bed.

Once I was at the end of the bed I climbed under the bed then pulled out my phone and started playing creepy voices on YouTube.

"What the fuck" Dante said making me cover my mouth to keep me from laughing and giving myself away.

The bed started moving and I watched Dante run to the door then run out of it. I removed my hand from my mouth and the laugh escaped my mouth.

I heard multiple footsteps walking through the room and when they entered the room I scooted myself behind the boxes Dante had under his bed.