Chapter 95

Lorenzo was loving the wolf and already came up with a name for him. Remus Romano. Kai and Remus have been playing with each other, Lorenzo was watching the two with a smile on his face.

I pulled my phone out and snapped a picture of Lorenzo while he was preoccupied with watching both of the wolves playing.

I did everything that I did for Kai on Remus, and made sure there was no injuries which there wasn't. The door bell rang causing dad to look at the security cameras and then looked between my brothers and I making us all confused.

"It's Noah with William." Dad said, Lorenzo's smile disappeared from his face.

"I'm taking her along with the wolves to my room. I do not want that girl near my sister, unless they're here to tell us why Noah tried to kill my sister." Lorenzo spoke making dad nod his head.

"Take her to your room, and if they're here to tell us why then I'll tell you two when they leave." Dad said, Lorenzo stood up from his seat and walked over to me.

He wrapped his hands around my biceps, carefully pulled me up to my feet then the two of us walked out of dad's office and walked to his room with the two wolves following behind us.

We reached his room, I walked over to his bed then carefully laid in his bed. Both Kai, Remus jumped up on the bed and curled up with each other at the end of the bed.

Lorenzo sat down on the other side of the bed, and laid down then rolled to his side. "I'm just trying to keep you safe Angel. I know she tried to kill you for a reason and we will find out." He said, I nodded my head.

There was a knock at the door making me turn my head to look at the door to see Alessandro walking in then closed the door behind him.

"Help me more her to the middle," He said once he reached the side of the bed that I was laying on.

Lorenzo slid his arms under me, and Alessandro did the same then the two gently picked me up, moved me to the middle.

Alessandro got in the bed, laid on his side and slid his arm under my head then kissed my head. "What I'm about to tell you two might send both of you to the edge and I'm here in case you black out again." Alessandro said, while looking at me.

Lorenzo and I both nodded our head then Alessandro sighed before speaking.

"Noah stabbed you because she's jealous of how you are." He said making Lorenzo sit up quickly.

I honestly don't know how to feel about it if I'm being honest. "Dove?" Alessandro said as he caressed my cheek.

I looked up at him, and he was looking down at me with a worried look on face. "I'm still here." I said making him lean down his head down and place a kiss on my forehead.

"Just checking." He said and I turned my head to see Lorenzo staring at the bed with a blank expression.

Lorenzo turned his head, and that's when I noticed his eyes were dark making me grab his hand then he brought it up to his lip, planted a kiss on the back of my hand.

"What is dad doing?" Lorenzo asked Alessandro.

"Waiting for the guards to come escort them off the property since Noah keeps asking to see her." Alessandro said causing Lorenzo to scoff.

"No. Our sister is going no where near her." Lorenzo said and Alessandro agreed with him, then kissed my head again.

"Also, dad called the police without William knowing and there will be a restraining order against her filed after they're both removed from the house." Alessandro says, Lorenzo nodded his head then laid back down on his side.