Chapter 92

Third Person

Alessio and the two brothers including Lorenzo arrived at the Rossi Residence and immediately rushed inside the house to Nick's bedroom.

When they walked in, their hearts dropped as they walked in to see Nick holding a towel against the wound while William was trying to wake Yaszy.

Emiliano immediately rushed over, and started taking the supplies out of the bed then started attending the wound.

Alessio and Alessandro, Lorenzo were frozen by the door as they watched Emiliano restitch her wound.

Alessio finally unfroze and walked over to his daughter, there was a bruise on her cheek with dry blood on her nose making him grabbed her hand which was limp.

"She couldn't stay awake any longer." William said making Alessio's blood boil.

"Why did Noah attack her?" Alessio asked coldly which made both Nick and William swallow nervously.

"It was over losing in Mario Kart." Nick told Alessio truthfully.

"Excuse me? Over a video game?" Alessandro said finally unfreezing from his spot by the door and he walked closer to Nick and William.

"She said she doesn't know what got into her, she's really sorry." William said looking at Alessio who was glaring at William.

"That doesn't give her the right to randomly attack my daughter, even after she's been injured." Alessio snapped which caused William to step back.

"After today Noah, is no longer allowed anywhere near my sister until you figure out why Noah actually attacked my sister." Alessandro told William and Nick coldly.

Emiliano gently picked up her up bridal style and walked out of Nick's room, down the stairs and out the front door with Lorenzo following behind him.

Lorenzo opened the door, slid in then Emiliano laid her down to where her head was laying on Lorenzo's thigh, he grabbed the blanket from the floor and covered her up with it.

Then the three, Alessio, Alessandro and Emiliano hopped inside the car and started up the car. They left the Rossi Residence, drove home.

When they arrived home, Luca and Domenico, Giovanni were waiting in the driveway since Dante and Matteo were still at the warehouse.

Once the car was stopped, Emiliano hopped out of the car and opened the back door then gently picked his sister up bridal way.

He carried her inside then down in the basement to the infirmary and laid her gently down on the bed, grabbed a bag of blood from the fridge.

He then walked over, started an iv in her arm then attached the blood bag to the iv and started feeding blood into her body.

Once the blood was injecting into her body, Emiliano then hooked her up to the heart monitor then sat down beside her.

He saw her heart was beating slow, and he hoped with the blood that she would bounce back. Emiliano heard footsteps which made him look at the door to see Alessandro and Lorenzo.

"Her heart is beating slow." Emiliano said while turning his head back to look at the heart monitor.

Alessandro and Lorenzo walked over to the bed, laid their hand on her leg. "She'll be okay, she's strong." Lorenzo said trying to keep himself together.