Chapter 13

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" Nico pressured Liam into chugging his coffee.

"Bro, no. This shit will burn the fuck out of my throat." Liam said making me roll my eyes.

I grabbed my coffee cup and chugged the coffee inside. "How the fuck!" Dante yelled throughout the coffee shop making everyone turn their heads in our direction.

"Would you be fucking quiet?" Nico asked keeping his head low as people still stared at us.

"Mind your own businesses." Giovanni snapped at everyone in the coffee place making them all look away.

"Damn bro, you startled me." Liam said making us all laugh.

"She just fucking chugged the whole cup of coffee." Ace said making me smirk.

"It's not that bad actually, it feels amazing." I lied making him squint his eyes while he looked at me.

"I am not trying it, you may look like an angel. But let me tell you something you're a demon who is disguised as an angel." Ace said making me chuckle and shake my head.

"Easy Bro, she got moves that can probably kill you." Giovanni said making their eyes widen.

"She was trained by the Russians." Luca said making their jaws drop.

"How did you get out?" Liam asked.

"I'm not talking about that with you three. I just met you." I said crossing my arms.

"She's a tough cookie." Ace said shaking his head and making me roll my eyes.

"Yes, she is." Luca said making me roll my eyes and stand up then I walked up to the counter and ordered a water.

The lady gave me my water and I paid for it then walked back to my brothers and their friends. I sat back down and felt the same feeling as earlier and looked around the cafe again.

My eyes met with the same brown eyes, and I noticed a smirk form on his lip making me crunch my face in disgust.

I don't do relationships because they can either be to much or not enough. Or sometimes they can be toxic as fuck and I don't want one of those relationships.

~

We were finally home and I have to say that they weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be. I was in my room watching Criminal Minds until the door opened and Matteo ran in and jumped into my bed beside me.

"Can I help you loser?" I asked while smirking, at him.

"Yes, I wanna watch Criminal Minds with my favorite sister." Matteo said.

"I'm your only sister loser." I said shaking my head.

"And?" Matteo said making me scoff.

"You're a loser, you know that?" I said making him gasp.

"I came here to watch some tv with you and you bully me immediately." Matteo said making me laugh.

"Can I join?" Alessandro asked as he walked into my room.

"No, you can not." Matteo said making me hit his arm and he held where I hit him and had his jaw dropped.

"That's our brother you are talking to like that." I glared at Matteo and then patted beside me on the bed to let Alessandro know he can sit beside me.

"Thank you, Tesoro." Alessandro said as he kissed my forehead making me smile at him.

Matteo, Alessandro, and I watched criminal minds, they had their backs against the headboard and I had my legs across Matteo's lap and laid my head on Alessandro's shoulder.