Chapter 89

My eyes fluttered open, and I turned my head to see Emiliano still sleeping peacefully, as I sat up slowly, took off the blankets, and carefully moved my legs to the edge of the bed before standing up.

I walked to the bathroom, closed the door behind me as I walked inside, then used the bathroom and washed my hands once I finished using the bathroom.

I walked out of the bathroom, walked to my closet, searched for a tank top and sweatpants. I walked out of my closet once I found a tank top and sweatpants then walked back into my bathroom.

I stripped out of Nick's clothes, tossed them in the hamper then turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up.

While I was waiting patiently I covered the bandage with Saran Wrap then stepped in the shower, stepped under the shower head and let the water run down my skin.

I picked up the shampoo, poured a little bit in my hand and massaged it in my hair then rinsed it out. I picked up my loofah, poured a little body wash on it and rubbed it all over my body then rinsed it off.

I turned the shower off, stepped out of the shower and grabbed two towels from the rack, used one to wrap my hair then used the second one to dry my body.

Once my body was dried, I took the Saran Wrap off my stomach then cleaned the wound and put a new bandage on before changing into the outfit I picked out.

I unraveled the towel from around my hair, grabbed my hair dryer and plugged it into the wall then turned it on

I unraveled the towel from around my hair, grabbed my hair dryer and plugged it into the wall then turned it on. I then dried my hair, brushed through it well then applied mascara on my eyelashes.

I opened the bathroom door, exited the bathroom and I looked over at my bed to see Emiliano was gone making me shrug my shoulders then walk over to my nightstand.

I slid my phone in my pocket, attached my gun to the back of my waist band then grabbed my phone and slid it into my pocket.

I walked out of my room and headed down to the dining room, walked down the stairs and once I reached the bottom of the stairs I walked to the dining room then entered the dining room.

I walked in, sat down in my seat at the table. "Good morning, princess." Dad said making me turn my head and smile at him.

"Good morning." I said making him return the smile, then I saw Luca look at me which made me look at him.

"Hi." He said softly as a smile formed on his face.

"Hi, Luca." I said back making him grab my hand under the table, squeezed it gently.

Chefs walked into the dining room while carrying plates in their hands and they placed the plates in front of us then walked out of the dining room.

We picked up our utensils then started consuming the food together as a family.