Chapter 74

Alessandro Romano

When Sorella walked out, everyone immediately knew that this was getting to her. "We need to tell her that it's Roman behind the note," Lorenzo said, and everyone turned to look at each other.

"How do you think that's going to go? She will freak," Matteo said and Luca scoffed.

"Yeah, but if we don't tell her and she finds out some other way, then all the trust she put into us when she first got here is just going down the drain," Luca spoke up making it clear that he wanted to tell Sorella about Roman.

"Son, do you want to be the one to talk to her? She might not freak if it comes from you." Father asked Luca who nodded his head then stood up from the table, walked out of the dining room.

"Are you sure sending Luca to tell her was the best idea?" Dante asked making dad nod his head.

"Do you remember the time when she was four and she tripped over Matteo's skateboard, and how Luca reacted?" Father asked making us all nod our heads.

"That's when Luca went into the overly protective, and attached phase." Giovanni said making Father nod his head.

"He's back in that phase. I could see it in his eyes and I heard the protectiveness in his voice, so yes sending him was the best idea." Father spoke again making us nod our heads.

"So, what now? We just wait until he tells us how she reacts?" Domenico spoke up.

"Yes, but there's something else that I need to tell her, but I'm going to tell you guys before I tell her," I continued, drawing the attention of everyone around. "I looked back through the security camera footage and saw Roman walk into her room but, ran right out right before he gave us the note this morning."

The news caught us all by surprise as this new information changes thing's completely. Roman, the man who was supposed to be like an uncle to us, went inside our Sorella's room, and then ran out.

What was his plan?

Yaszy Romano

Kai and I were laying down when a knock on my door caught my attention making me turn my head to see my twin. "There is something that you need to know." Luca said and I patted on the empty side of my bed making Luca walk over, sat down beside me.

"It was Roman behind the note, Farfalla." Luca said making the fear in my chest appear again.

"Where is he?" I managed to say making Luca look down and then grab my hand.

"Knowing Dad, he probably sent our men for him, but you're safe, Sorella," He said then squeezed my hand gently.

"No one can hurt you as long as I am alive and with you, do you understand?" He spoke again making me nod my head.

"Do you know the plan?" I asked making Luca shake his head.

"Lorenzo didn't tell me when he told me about Roman, so I'm guessing Dad will tell us at dinner." Luca said making me nod my head.

"Luca, I'm scared that whatever plan we come up with will fail." I admitted truthfully.

"I'm scared too, Farfalla. We just got you back and I'm afraid that you'll get taken from us again, but I will not let anything happen to you." Luca said then kissed the back out my hand which made me smile weakly.

Luca reached to the side to grab the remote that was laying by Kai's head and he turned on Lucifer then laid down, patted beside him.

I scooted over beside him, laid my head on his shoulder and started watching Lucifer with him. "Wanna grab a blanket for us, Farfalla?" Luca asked.