Chapter 4

"Amore, wake up. It's time for breakfast." My eyes fluttered open and I saw Lorenzo sitting beside me with his hand on my shoulder.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes before looking at Lorenzo who was looking down at me with love and happiness in his eyes.

"Are you okay, Enzo?" I asked while looking at him confused.

"Of course baby, I'm just happy you're back." Lorenzo said kissing my head.

"Get dressed and come down alright." He spoke again making me nod my head.

He walked out and I walked to my closet and picked out an outfit, and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the lights and closed the door behind me.

I changed out of my sleepwear and took off the old bandages and turned on the shower to the coldest setting and stepped in.

I did my shower routine and then stepped out, then dried off before applying the ointment to my wounds, then added new bandages. I changed into my outfit for the day and smiled at the results.

Once the outfit was on, I slipped on the black heels

I brushed out my hair and then applied mascara on my eyelashes and covered the bruises on my face before walking out of my bathroom

I walked to the door and opened it then closed it as I walk out.

I walked down the stairs and followed the voices of Alessio and them. I walked into the dining area and immediately all eyes were on me.

"Good morning Principessa, you look beautiful today." Alessio said making me give a smug smile and sit down between Luca and Domenico.

"How are you liking living here so far?" Matteo asked.

"I like it so far, thank you." I said.

"No problem, Sorellina." Matteo said.

(Sorellina- Sorella)