Chapter 101

Harvey went back to work even though I told him not to, Luca and Domenico, I went to the mall for something to do.

We were in the arcade and I noticed a bull riding game in the corner, tapped on Luca's shoulder. "You think they'll let me ride that?" I asked and his eyes widened.

"You want to ride that?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"What's wrong with me riding it?" I asked and he scoffed.

"It's hard to do. Only Alessandro was able to stay on all three times." Luca said and I let a smirk form on my face.

"I'm about to be the second one." I said and Luca shook his head.

"We'll see." He said and placed his hand on my back then guided me to the front counter.

"How can I help you kids?" The woman at the counter said.

"She would like to ride the bull." Luca said and the lady chuckled then stood up.

"I'm warning you now, you're not going to be able to stay on." She said and I rolled my eyes.

The lady opened the little gate that leads to the bull riding and with Luca's help, I got on the bull. I wrapped my wrist with the rope then held it in my hand and clenched my legs against the sides of it.

The woman went over to the power box and started the ride. The bull started spinning and trying to throw me off but I was clenching my legs tightly to help keep me on the bull.

I stayed on all three rounds and the woman's jaw was dropped to the floor making me laugh. I looked over to see that Luca's and Domenico's jaw was dropped as well.

"Y-you did it. You actually did it." Luca whispered and I laughed again.

I jumped off the bull and looked to see the woman frozen in shock. "Can I have my prizes now?" I asked the lady and she nodded her head slowly.

She turned off the bull and walked away from the power box with me following behind her. She walked into the back and then after a few minutes she walked back out.

She handed me a check for a thousand dollars and a certificate stating that I did the bull riding three times.

"Thank you." I said and she gulped then nodded her head.

I walked back over to my two brothers, and their jaws were still dropped. "Close your mouths, before you catch flies." I said and they did.

"I can't believe it, you actually stayed on all three times." Luca said and I chuckled.

"Never underestimate me." I said and they chuckled slightly.

"Let's go home and show Dad." Domenico said then placed me over his shoulder and started running out of the arcade.

I was laughing uncontrollably as he ran through the mall to the exit. He exited the mall and ran to his car, then placed me in the back seat before walking to the driver's side.

Luca and Him got in and he started the car then drove away from the mall, drove home. "Everyone is going to shit their pants." Domenico said excitedly.

"Lorenzo is going to get so jealous." Luca said and Domenico agreed.

Domenico pulled down our road then drove through the gates, and pulled into the garage where he parked in his spot.

The three of us got out of the car and walked inside the house then headed up to our Dad's office.

Luca knocked then Dad's voice came from behind the door. "Come in." He called out.

Domenico opened the door then the three of us stepped into the office and Dad looked at us confused.

"I thought you three were at the mall, did something happen?" He asked and the three of us looked at each other.

I held the certificate up from the bull riding game and dad's eyes widened. "Is that what I think it is?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Holy crap, Princess." He said and stood up from his chair then stood in front of me, grabbing the certificate.

"We didn't believe her at first but then she rode the bull with no problems." Luca said and I turned to look at him then stuck my tongue out at him.

"I am not Giovanni." He said then pointed his finger at him and I rolled my eyes.

Dad was too busy looking at the certificate to even know what was going on in front of him. Luca flicked me off which Dad saw and looked at him with a stern look.

"I better never catch you flicking off your sister again, do you hear me?" He spoke sternly causing Luca to nod his head.

I felt bad that he got in trouble but he gave me a look to assure me that it was alright. "Give me a second with your sister." Dad said.

Luca and Domenico walked out of his office while closing the door behind them as they walked out of the office, leaving me alone with our father.

"This is great you know that?" He spoke up and I nodded my head.

"Maybe you can try and get your other brothers to try it." He said, I let out a small laugh.

"I'm gonna go check on Harvey for a little bit, if that's alright with you." I said and he nodded his head then placed a kiss on my forehead.

"That's alright with me, just be careful alright?" He said and I nodded my head.

"While you're gone, I'm gonna have Alessandro come down to see this." Dad said, a smile formed on my face.

He kissed my head and walked over to his desk while I walked out of his office then headed to the garage.

I walked to my car and got in the driver seat, and felt a presence in the back seat. "You have five seconds to show yourself before a bullet goes through your brain." I threatened.

I looked back to see Drake peeking out of the back seat. "How the hell did you get in my car?" I asked, confused.

"Well I was in Domenico's trunk first then I climbed out and now I'm in your back seat." Drake said making me shake my head.

"Get in the front, you freaking maniac." I said and heard a gasp from him which made me laugh.

"I am not a maniac." He said while climbing to the front seat.

"Keep telling yourself that." I said and started my engine then pressed the button to open the garage.

"Where were you going?" Drake asked.

"Since you appeared in the car, it's where are we going and the answer is to go see how Harvey is doing." I said and he nodded his head.

I pulled out of the garage and drove down to the gates which were already open, headed to the office to check on Harvey.

Drake was quiet during the ride there which made me furrow my eyebrows because he was just talking a little bit ago. "What's on your mind?" I asked, while not taking my eyes off the road.

"I um...know you just got out of a relationship but would you like to um...go on a date with me?" Drake asked as he scratched the back of his neck; nervously.

"I would love to, but you would have to get my brother's approval." I said and he nodded his head with a smile on his face which caused a small on to appear on mine.

I pulled into the parking garage and parked in the spot, that my dad has specifically picked out for me. Drake and I both got out of my car, headed over to the elevator then I pushed the up arrow.

The elevator opened, we stepped in and then I pushed the button for the floor that the office was on then the doors closed.

The elevator started moving upwards and I leaned against the wall, waited until we got to the floor.