Chapter 12

I unlock my house and I see Apollo, coming downstairs, he runs down quickly and looks at my forehead

I unlock my house and I see Apollo, coming downstairs, he runs down quickly and looks at my forehead. "Shit, what happened? Did you get run over by a truck? You look like shit."

"Well, aren't you just a ball of positivity? I was inside the ambulance and it got into a crash but I'm fine, just a scratch and a big headache."

"Just a scratch? Ari those are stitches, thanks for bringing her buck, let me guess she argued with you the entire way here?" he takes my bag from Buck and places it on the couch. "You already know she did, I'm gonna go, I just thought it would be better to drop her off here. I'll see you in two days Artemis."

"Yeah, yeah, now get out of here." I shoo him out of my house with my hand and Apollo gets me on the couch. "Chimney was in the back of the ambulance with me and Hen was driving but were all good, except the other car wasn't. I'm as healthy as a horse compared to what she's going through, that's why I told Buck to leave me alone." Apollo was about to walk away to the kitchen when he realized something that he was interested in hearing about.

"So tell me, Ari, what is going on with you and Buckley? You must be the most oblivious person ever to not see that he likes you.

"Que tonterías estás hablando?"
(Translation: What nonsense are you talking about?)

"Now I see why he's been picking on you, because he likes you and I'm just realizing that I threatened him, oops." He shrugs his shoulders and sits next to me. "Well not at first to be exact, he probably hated your guts at first but now he still hates you but in a more endearing way. That's why he wanted to bring you hear." Apollo begins to pace around the room and starts to put the clues together. "Sit your ass down! I already have a fucking headache and your making it worse! That's just how Buck is, he's a nice person everyone likes him, except me, I kinda slam my head into a wall every time I talk to him to get the memory of him out."

"Funny but what a shame. Be honest Artemis, would you get together with blondie over there?"

The door opens and I hear the voice of a little kid, "your gonna date buck?" Santi squeals in happiness and goes running to me but then notices something in my head. "Is that a boo-boo?" He points at it and I nod. "Jesus, did you get run over by a car, hermanita?" Atlas says laughing.

"Hey! I said that too, great minds think alike!" Apollo starts to laugh with Atlas while Andreas hits them in the stomach. "No one is dating Buck, I'm not ready after what happened with Ryker. They already noticed my scars, specifically Buck and Maddie, I'm not ready to be out there again."

"You may have some bad taste in guys but we can tell Buck is different and you do need a little positivity in your life. Your right, everyone loves Buck, but if I hear that he's being a little....you know, that's where it ends." Apollo was refusing to say a few words because of santi. "I haven't even known him for more than 3 months, you are crazy if you think I'm going to be with him." I turn around to my other side trying to sleep, I feel someone tap my leg and I look down to see Santi.