Chapter 96

"Help!" A woman cried in her hot tub, we rushed over to her and realized she was on top of a man

"Help!" A woman cried in her hot tub, we rushed over to her and realized she was on top of a man. "He's alive." Chim checks his pulse. Eddie puts on the stethoscope to check on their heart. "No, no, no. No need to be embarrassed, does your friend have a heart condition?" She quickly responds. "Not that I know of." She vigorously shakes her head. "Is he on any medication?" Hen asks. "Rogaine, I think." Buck and I get the memo and go looking for his medication he's on, which is mostly kept in cabinets in the bathroom. Four minutes later, Buck finds something then we go back outside. "Okay, he does have a heart condition and make potency pills." Buck yells out loud. "I don't think he had a heart attack, probably just some severe hypertension from mixing the nitro with sildenafil. What we need to do is get him out of this hot water." Hen says.

"What about me? I mean, I'll go to the hospital with him but please, not like this." She was humiliated so we all look around at each other to see if someone could come up with a solution. "Maybe give her something to relax?" The woman was stuck on top of the man, she couldn't physically relax her inside area which clenched around him. "Artemis, switch." Eddie commands. "A little please wouldn't hurt you, now would it?" I rolled my eyes at his command. "Sorry." He quickly says and I hold up the man by his armpits so he would drown. "Hey what's your name again?" Eddie asks the woman. "Sofia."

"Sofia, hi, I'm Eddie. Do you like Jell-O?" We gave him a weird look, "Jell-O? Uh. I mean... it's fine?" She was starting to sweat from the hot tub. "And what's your favorite flavor?" Buck and I gave each other a side eye, I was mostly wanting Eddie to hurry up, my arms were getting tired. "I don't know, lime?" Hen was mostly confused like all of us were. "Okay, so a while back I used to have panic attacks, right? Nothing helped. So I played a game called Jello-O body, so I want you to close your eyes for me. Now I want you to think about your feet and feel them turn into soft lime Jell-O. Feel that?" The woman closed her eyes, and started relaxed, it's like we were all watching her have an orgasm.

"Okay, let that Jello-O go up to your calves. Now up to your thighs... now to your pelvis and stomach. Your whole body is turning into squishy, bouncy Jell-O. Now let it run up to your chest... your arms... your head. You're now a Sofia Jell-O mold."

She was finally able to get off of the man and buck helps me pull him out of the water and onto a gurney. "Wow, Eddie, consider me impressed." I told him while taking off my gloves and he chuckled. "You know I've never seen a man turn off a woman with such skill." Buck tells him. "It's a gift." He walks away which leaves us alone. "You should take some notes from him." I told buck. "Now why is that?" He smirked. "It's happening every night, Evan, I want to be able to walk the next day without almost cracking my skull up open." He caught up to me as I was walking away. "But you love it when I carry you." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."
_________________________________

Buck and Chris...

"Uh, hey, so your dad tells me you had a date the other either night?" Buck tried his best to be subtle while Christopher was reading a magazine. "Yeah, penny." Buck chuckles. "Penny.... Nice, uh she-shes someone that you like?" Chris maintained no eye contact with him, "she's nice." Buck nodded his head, "good. He-he told me that there might be some other girl that you like as well." It was uncomfortable for him to ask the kid questions about his relationship with these girls but he knew he had to do it. "I like to keep things loose."