Chapter 42

Luckily we had an afternoon shift, so we took Santi around 12 to the carnival

Luckily we had an afternoon shift, so we took Santi around 12 to the carnival. We had to sneak out by the backyard, Andreas was busy arguing with Katherine to know what was going on. We ran out the back and ran to Buck's car it was insane that's for sure. We had a great time, of course, santi and Buck did, he had a sugar crash so Buck offered to carry him.
_________________________________

"Circuit must've overloaded from all these power cords. Chim how's our bride doing?" a bride was getting ready for her wedding when a small fire started and she got electrocuted, there was smoke everywhere, and mostly everything important to her was burnt to a crisp. "What- what happened?" she asks confused. "You experienced an electrical shock and passed out." hen said. "Is this a polygraph machine?" I only saw them in movies but I gotta admit it's pretty cool. "Um yeah, is it- is it still working" She had ash on her face and had a missing eyebrow, I would have been crying if I was her. Chim murmured under his breath but we didn't hear it clearly, "I thought you were getting ready for a wedding." Buck asks, "Is this some kind of reality show?" Eddie looks around, chim examines her foot, and sees a nasty wound on the sole of her foot. "Bethany is just a little nervous about her big day, wanting everything to be just right." her mom was tipsy from the alcohol in her hand.

"She thinks one of us, is a saboteur, smoking her online, anonymously." Eddie, Buck, and I look at each other like we're stuck in the middle of something "One of you is, and I am gonna find out who trapped_By_Bridezilla_one-hundred-percent is before I walk down the aisle." hen tries to calm her down but Bethany is fuming. "You should be walking into an ER. There's no telling what that current did to you internally. So we're gonna need to take you to the hospital for an ECG." personally If I was hen I would have slapped her if she was waving her finger in my face. "Unacceptable" she tries to get up and we tell her to calm down and take it easy. "I'm getting married in less than two hours, your pretty, since I don't trust everyone else here how's my makeup?" she asks me and I give her a mirror. "They can probably fix that, on the bright side your lashes still look good, you can just paint on another eyebrow." I felt awkward telling her that, buck also interjects. "Yeah. I-i mean, I-i saw this makeup thing online and this woman made her face look like a skull, it was cool."

"Well just do a photoshoot after our honeymoon." Eddie tries to give her some empathy after this disaster. "Yeah, today, you have the veil." the bride starts to gain back her momentum. "Right, so the only thing left to address is the snitch." the only thing I could think about how great this would be as a show, Eddie was right as usual. "Honey, can't we just let it go and celebrate the happiest day of our lives?" she immediately corrects her mom "My life, my day and I'm not going down the aisle with a traitor in my midst."

"It was me!" her mom speaks up, she was the one talking shit about her bridezilla daughter, and everyone in the room gasped. "Betrayer!" she yells at her mom, the rest of us which interested in how this unfolded. "That's it? You are officially excommunicated from the wedding!" the rest of us look at each other at this... beautiful moment. "All of you get out! All I need are new eyebrows and my dress."