Chapter 88

"You just can't seem to get enough of me, huh? We have a shift in like two hours

"You just can't seem to get enough of me, huh? We have a shift in like two hours." I opened the door to buck and went back to cleaning up Lunas water bowl. "How can I not? With lips and hips like yours, I'd kiss the floor you'd walk on." I laughed and started washing the water bowl, Luna likes her water bowl chilled with room temperature water if not she won't drink it. "As any guy should, anyways continue." I hopped on to the counter to sit and heard him out. "You've been weirdly chill these couple of days. You could barely wake up at 9am to text me but wake up at 5am to work out or go on a run." I knew he started catching onto me.

"I just need to clear my head, I don't wanna rely on the medications all the time. It's not that serious and I'm fine." I give him a reassuring smile. "If you say so, where's the little fur ball? After all she is the only reason I came." He jokes around. "Yeah, yeah, she's upstairs in my room. Probably biting something." She jogs upstairs and I heard him yelling my name. "Artemis! Come here!" That did not sound good, I ran upstairs and see him on the floor around Luna on the ground. "Is she-" Buck was staring at her in disbelief. After further examination, I realized what happened. "She's sleeping, Buck, when bunny's feel safe they sleep with their stomach up." He exhales and I laugh.

"Why are you laughing? It's not funny." He stands up "Yes it is." While I'm laughing he throws me over his shoulder and walks me downstairs. "Put me down! Nevermind I like the view down here!" He grabs my bag and makes sure the door is closed. "Wait, where are we going?!" I started to get nervous, I started to kick and hit him to put me down. "There you go." He puts me down in front of his car and I stood there confused. "Get in, we're getting breakfast." He opens the door for me and I get inside, "since when do you tell me what to do?" He looks at me with me a smirk, "since now." I did not expect that, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it.

As we were talking a girl comes up to us, "hello Evan." She was young and hot. "Um hi?" He was confused, "you seriously don't recognize me? I look exactly like my profile pic. Daphne B. The girl that you DM'ed 5 months ago? Until you fell off the face of earth, you think it's cool to just blow people off?" That was during the time we broke up, so I can't exactly be mad at that. "No, no, no, hold on-" she cut him off. "You said I had the prettiest eyes you'd ever seen. They're real unlike your profile status, you said you're single."

"Did you say that recently?" I started to getting defensive, "no, no, no, Artemis. I deleted the app. I swear to god, this is just a big misunderstanding." He pleas, "no, there's no misunderstanding, I've been communicating with this jerkwad for three months and now he doesn't know who I am." I scoffed at his words, "this was when we were broken up right?" She then throws water at him, I was left in udder shock. "I just did you a huge favor, girl, you're welcome." I couldn't help myself but to chuckle. "No, I-i swear I don't know who that was."

"Uhhh I thought you weren't doing that anymore? Buck I'm not stupid, you were kinda a player." I awkwardly say. "Hey, I'm not. You know me, hey, you know me, right? Come on." I give him some paper to dry himself. "I'm pretty sure we weren't together at that time buck, there's not much to be angry about. Unless you still have that app." He even holds out his phone, "you could even check my phone, I'm done with that life. It's all in the past." I nodded my head, "I believe you, buck, it's okay."