Chapter 52

Today was the day that Katherine was meeting santi, I was nervous as hell but Andreas kept biting his nails and I'm pretty sure there's nothing left to bite

Today was the day that Katherine was meeting santi, I was nervous as hell but Andreas kept biting his nails and I'm pretty sure there's nothing left to bite. I wasn't going to be there because of work, I swear the woman needs to be careful with her words because I will hunt her down and pull out her hair. As I enter work, I had my headphones on and I was in my own world until Eddie sneaks up behind, "holy shit, you almost gave me a damn heart attack." I take off my headphones and roll my eyes, as I'm in trying to leave to change into my uniform, Eddie grabs my arm. What's up with people grabbing my arm? I hate when people touch me. "What do you want Eddie?"

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what said yesterday." I laughed, "yeah, yeah you're sorry, it's wasn't that deep. You were right though, I'm better at not caring, thanks for opening my eyes." I walk away from him and hear him talk loudly, "were you being sarcastic?!" He stood there as I was walking away, "not entirely!"

As I head upstairs I sit down while reading a book until Bobby says something that catches my attention. "You guys, buck is out today, something family related. So Ravi will be filling for him." Is it weird enough that I'm glad not to see buck today? I like arguing with him but after what happened yesterday I don't need him on me about that. I want him to focus on himself on his family more, I don't want him to be worried about me all the time.
_________________________________

"Okay, Eddie with hen and Artemis with Ravi, grab the forceble entry tools." working with Ravi is okay, not too bad but he is a very clumsy and easily distracted. "Follow My lead and try not to step in my toes." Eddie was filling in for chimney since he's on baby duty right now. "Lucky for you I'm an excellent dancer." I grab the tools and give Ravi a warning, "same goes for you probie, I wouldn't recommend you to get on my nerves." he looks at me nervously but I still on edge about what happened yesterday. "LAFD we got call a call from this a dress." bobby bangs on the door. "For security reasons most residential doors open inwards which is why the hinges aren't on the outside and you can't just saw them off." we all look at Ravi weirdly for piece of information we just got.

Ravi hits the door with a tool and we were finally able to get inside and we see a man stuck on the toilet. "I can't move." the man, Craig was bent over while sitting on the toilet. "Okay, did- did you hurt your head or your neck in anyway? We're gonna have to help you sit up so you can breathe a little easier." both hen and Eddie start to bump heads. "What are you doing?" hen asks Eddie, "getting into position to lift the patient." hen gives him a death stare, "on my side?" he steps to the other side and puts his hands up like he's surrendering.

"Lets get him up on his diaphragm." hen puts the neck brace on Craig while eddies intrusive thoughts get the best of him. "I'm just gonna.." he flushes the toilet while hen focuses on Craig. "Did I have a stroke or something?" the young man says. "Based on the lack of facial drooping, your speech, there's no impairment. I'd rule that out. I'm gonna try to figure out why you can't move. No sign or trauma, airways patent, pulse feels strong, I'm gonna lift your arm for you and then you keep it raised as long as you can."