Chapter 93

I was over at bucks to help him pack because he didn't know what to bring not bring

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I was over at bucks to help him pack because he didn't know what to bring not bring. Serena was soon going to pick up Luna from bucks apartment. "Ay mi princesa hermosa, mwah." I kissed the top of lunas head. "You two have a love hate relationship, you either bickering with another or begging for attention." Buck told me as I tried to take her from his arms but she didn't want to leave him just yet. "Hah! She doesn't even love you." I rolled my eyes. "I feed her, I play with her, I clean her litter box. the nerve she has, fine whatever, you can have her since you guys love each other so much." I playfully say as I walk away from him. "Wait come back! She's all over me!" Buck whines. He places on her the ground to let her roam around. "Aren't you two a couple of interesting bunny parents." Eddie says while drinking a beer and I flipped him off.

"Do not wear any expensive jewelry unless you want to get robbed. Um don't go outside to buy anything unless you have at least one Spanish speaker with you because they will over charge you and dont be too friendly, except with people we know. It's dangerous and god knows how many people don't like us because of what my brothers and I did in the past." Shit, I shouldn't even have mentioned it. "What'd you guys do?" Eddie was curious but I didn't want to reveal too much, "nothing important, people are assholes. Um so buck, do you understand everything?"

"Got it, is it really that dangerous over there?" I raised my eyebrow, "there's a lot of locals there but the cartels are what make it dangerous. Who knows what my father has done, either provoke them or befriend them. So Eddie, how'd it go with chris and his lady friend?" I asked him while trying to close Buck's luggage which was impossible, I had to sit on it to close it. "It went well, I guess." Buck furrowed his eyebrows, "what do you mean, I guess?" He asked Eddie. "Well... it wasn't too much different to when he hangs out with his guy friends, to be honest."

"Except only one case is there is an underlying sexual tension." Eddie rolled his eyes, "anyways, seemed like they had a lot of fun and her mom picked her up around 9.00." I nodded my head, buck finally helped me close his damn luggage. Although it was a struggle for him to even sit it up right. "Okay, great and no hearts were broken?" Buck asks, I was so tired that I stayed sitting on the floor while playing with Luna. "I uh heard him laughing so I went to his room to tell him lights out and to say goodbye to penny but some other girl started getting defensive on the phone with him. Talking about dragging penny if Chris is messing with her." My jaw dropped when I heard that. "Exactly my reaction."

"No way." Even buck was surprised by Christopher's actions. "Dead serious, that's not all. Went through his phone, he's got conversations with like, five different girls now." I smirked as I looked at Buck. "So it sounds like Christopher is a player. So he must of learned it from somewhere... or someone." Eddie looked at Buck and he stood there confused. "Couldn't be from me, I married the first girl I dated." Eddie sits himself on the counter. "I think you mean slept with. Wait what'd you say to him?" Buck pointed at him, he isn't one to talk. "Nothing, not yet. Was kinda hoping you would." I started laughing at loud, "that's exactly what he should do, some kind of role model you are, buckaroo."