Chapter 69

Atlas was desperately trying to get a hold of Artemis but failed to do so

Atlas was desperately trying to get a hold of Artemis but failed to do so. The three Cruz brothers and Santi were still in traffic since it was a distance to Bobby and Athena's house. He then realized that she was hen, he remembered hearing her voice in the background. They were all locked in Apollos room, every window was covered. Atlas told Andreas to call karen because he didn't have their numbers. "Um this isn't really a good time."

"Have you heard from Artemis, she doesn't  answer her phone, atlas could have sworn she was with hen when they last talked." Santi was being comforted by Apollo while atlas and Andreas were trying to figure out where she was. "I haven't heard from hen either, I was just on the phone with Maddie. Hen and Artemis went to go see chim because there is this paramedic who was trying to get back at him." Then Maddie joins in the call. "They're phones are here.. um I have to go. I have to get jee out of here and call 911."

"Are the three of them in danger?" Andreas asks. "I don't know, I think the three of them are." Maddie answers, apollo finally gets on the highway and drives to chims apartment.
_________________________________

"Jonah, listen, your beef is with me, okay? Chimney and Artemis don't have anything to do this, they were just doing their job." Hen was in tears sobbing while chim and Artemis were hooked up to heart monitors, passed out. Jonah was injecting them with a lethal medication to stop their hearts then revive them with a defibrillator. "Please- please let Artemis and chimney go." Her breathing was shaky, he reached over to their IV's and continued to inject them with fluids.

They both flatlining, she was begging him to stop. Both chim and Artemis were shirtless on the table, "I thought you wanted me to let them go, my bad, let's get em back." He first started on chimney, one shock was able to get get his heart working but with Artemis one was not enough. "Ari- Artemis." Hen sobbed, "let's give it another go again. Clear!" Jonah yells while Artemis chest was turning red, her heart was back to normal. "I really don't know what you see them, Artemis is a young girl with a big attitude, that must be annoying. Although all those scars for someone so young is very sad, maybe I should open up the bullet holes or the scars? Your pick." Hen yells, "don't touch her please!"

"You need partner who's more your speed." My body started hurting and I was feeling extremely hot like I was in a sauna. My vision was blurry at first and I noticed a bright light in my face. Looked down and noticed I was strapped down. I turn to my head to the left and notice chim also waking up. I was able to move fingers slightly to gain back feeling in my body. "You really think you're my speed? You're sloppy." Hen noticed i was waking up and chim passes me the defibrillator. "No im not, don't say that!" He yells at her. I tried to get my other hand out without making too much movement, as hen says her last words to Jonah.

"Why isn't Artemis breathing?" I kept my eyes clothes as he checks my pulse, I then shock him in the heart with the defibrillator. I was groaning in pain and so was chimney. I couldn't even get up while chimney was a fighter. I got both hands out the straps and use the IV pole to pry myself up, "OWWWW!"