Chapter 76

"How'd you find out? It's been three weeks since he made his appearance

"How'd you find out? It's been three weeks since he made his appearance. What do we do now?" I ask him while he takes a hard swig of his beer, "i found out a month after the shooting, he went after other firefighters so it wouldn't be obvious that he was trying to kill you. I want nothing more than to be wrong about this but the private investigator gave me more than enough evidence, all we gotta do now is play the part. Do you think you're able to do that?" I want nothing more than to see that monster rot in a jail cell after everything he put us through. "I'm in, did you talk to anyone else about this?" I asked him.

"No, but it's going to show up on Athena's radar about another attack, Alejandro is a trained sniper. It's going to be extremely hard to get him in prison, we need to prove that he was behind the attack on the LAFD but I just don't know how unless I talk to Athena. You think she'll talk to me?" Athena is an intelligent woman but she is known to ask questions, ain't no one telling that woman what to do. That's one of the reasons why I look up to her. "It's worth a try."

_________________________________

"Sounds like you handled it pretty well. You answered his answers when there's more, you'll answer those too." Eddie hen and I were talking about her recent discussion with Denny about his biological mother. "I don't like to admit it but  eddies right, Denny is at the age where he starts to get curious. He loves you and Karen, no doubt about, he just wants to know about his past." I reassure her. "I guess so, I just wish I knew where this coming from."

"He almost lost one of his moms, it's only natural that'd get him to think about the mother he doesn't know." Eddie says, "I how that's all it is, it's unsettling and this damn Santa Ana wind doesn't help." Every since these winds started happening, we have gotten a lot of weird calls, I'm talking about weirder than usual. "You guys couldn't sleep either?" Chim asked the three of us including Bobby. "Starting to feel like it's contagious." We were all in the kitchen drinking coffee, "I couldn't sleep because buck snores, Christopher was not lying when he said that." I chugged my coffee down and they all looked at me weird.

"Where's Buck?" Hen asks, "oh he's fast asleep in the worlds emptiest bunk room." Of course he his, I'm not usually a deep sleeper but with Buck, sometimes you gotta tape his mouth shut. Tires were screeching in the firehouse, then a loud thud happens, "hey watch out!" He hear someone yell. "What the hell?" He ran to see what was going on and another firefighter tries to stop the car, "no, no, no, stop. Hey, you can't be in here!"

"I'll call dispatch." hen says and we all go running downstairs. The woman looked like she was in a trance, she wasn't blinking and kept a strong grip on the wheel even after she stopped driving. "Maybe she had a stroke or a cardiac event?" Eddie suggested, this whole thing was loud enough to even wake up buck. "Ma'am can you open the door?" Bobby says and the woman tries to get out of her car. "Woah." Chim said, as we all tried covering our eyes. "Okay, this is not a dream I've had before." I rolled my eyes at bucks comment. "She's out cold, maybe sleepwalking?"