Chapter 97

"Hi, LAFD, what's her name?" A week later Bobby was finally back on the job and god did everything feel like it's in place

"Hi, LAFD, what's her name?" A week later Bobby was finally back on the job and god did everything feel like it's in place. "Bailey, she's a superfan. She took conchatas spot." I immediately recognized that voice, I was screaming on the inside. "Oh my god, buck... buck." I hit kept hitting his arm. "What?" He was confused. "Holy shit, it's Jesse Palmer." Eddie and buck looked at me completely clueless. "This the bachelor mansion... I love my life" I gawked at the house. "Maddie is going to die when I tell where I was." I always binge watch the bachelor with Maddie, Josh and jee yun and sometimes chim. "Took her spot? How?"

"Uh, stole the limo when the driver was 10-1." I rushed over to walk behind cap while everyone else soon catched, I have been excited about anything before. "That means he was in the bathroom." Sometimes buck can drop random facts at the most weirdest moments. "Hey, Bailey, are you ready to meet the firefighters who are here to rescue you." Jesse tells Bailey as chim and hen worked on getting her unstuck from the ground. "I don't need rescuing, Joey?" She calls out. "I'm seeing a lot of irritation." Hen says. I immediately look and chim then smile at the same time. "It's Joey. Uh, let's run 25 miles of diphenhydramine right over it, Artemis?" Now to do my job, I start a line while hen continues to talk to Bailey. "What kind of glue did you use?"

"I'm not telling you." I hand buck the bottle of glue to investigate. "Smells like industrial grade stuff." Buck says. "Yeah, I don't know if we have anything on the truck that'll break this down." Eddie flips the bottle. "Let me break it down for you. If we don't get lucky in the mansion. We might have a better chance at the fire station. I love Dalmatians." The group of girls said behind him. "I feel so lightheaded, I'm having palpitations." Eddie shook his head first, I was more focused on Jessie and Joey. "Sorry ladies, taken at the moment." Eddie brakes it to them. "I have a girlfriend, but I wish you guys good luck." Both boys walk away. "Given the large surface area of-of glue to skin, she could be soaking up the toxins." Hen says.

"Diphenhydramine keep her from anaphylaxis?" Bobby asked. "It should but if she has dermatitis, she won't react well to acetone or anything we have on the truck." I tell Bobby. "How about we travel her with the drive way." He suggests, "jack hammers coming up." Buck walks away with Eddie. I stood there staring at my nails until I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Is she gonna be okay?" I look back and make eye contact. "Uh... um yeah s-she's stable, mostly embarrassed right now. I have an idea, how about you try to talk to her, calm her down her down a bit." He nods his head. "Yeah, of course." I stepped aside and immediately died on the inside with chim. He gets a call and steps aside. "Youre at the mansion, isn't it stunning? Flip the camera!" Maddie asks him. "Is that Artemis talking to him? No fair." Josh frowns.

Joey then directs his attention to me again, "it was pretty hot what you did there." Suddenly I've forgotten how to breathe. "Thanks, just doing my job." Hen and chim load Bailey into the ambulance and we look back at them for a second. "You sure you wouldn't want to be on the bachelor? Or we could skip this whole thing and go out?" My jaw dropped and immediately feel someone's arm around me. "Sorry but she's not available and never will be. You're here for a reason... to find your true love, I've got mines and you have a group of girls who want to be yours, you just can't have this one." He pulls me away and into the truck. "But.. but.." I cross my arms and stay silent the whole ride back to the station. "Why is she mad?" Eddie asks.