Chapter 18

"So what, now they got self-driving motorcycles?" A man is spinning in circles with his hoodie on in a playground

"So what, now they got self-driving motorcycles?" A man is spinning in circles with his hoodie on in a playground. The motorcycle wheel is what's causing him to spin in circles. "That rider couldn't have gone far, buck, hose that buck down and turn that bike off."

"Think I saw Christopher watching a video like this online, That bike wasn't on fire." They slow down the merry-go-round and Bobby tries to talk to him. "Hey, can you hear me?" They pull him back and we all get startled. This man's eyes were bulging out of his eye socket. "Oh! Oh uh." Buck looks at Bobby not wanting to touch the man. I help Buck and Eddie get the man of the Ferris wheel so hen and chim and examine him. "His pupils are extremely dilated. Globe luxation in both eyes causes them to bulge out." Hen says, chim checking his heartbeat to see if he's still alive.

"Blood pressures off the charts."

"What happened to him?" Buck asks, "Depending on how many times he was spinning around like that, could be G-lock." I hold the saline bag as hen puts in the IV, "G-force poising from the force of the spin?" I ask. "Right now, all his blood is pooling inside his head, it's pressing against his brain, and that's why he's out cold. We don't get that swelling down, he could have a stroke." I see Buck's face in disgust and he can't seem to manage to look away. "We gotta get him stable enough to transport."

"Wait I feel like I know this guy." Me, Eddie, and Buck turn our necks sideways to see if he looks familiar. "Alright, BPs stabilizing." Hen puts numbing drops into the man's eyes and puts them back inside their sockets. Buck and Eddie gag and take a few steps away until the process is over, I look away and hear the gross sounds. "All right, let's get him up and transported to the nearest neurosurgery trauma center." Bobby looks over and notices two dorks behind the bushes looking at the scene.

Turns out the idiots live-streamed the whole thing and confessed that they did it, Bobby starts to record the arrest of the man who is being transported to the hospital.
_________________________________

As I'm having dinner by myself like always, I get a call from an unknown number, lo and behold it's the person whose voice irks my soul. "Hello?"

"Hey Artemis, it's me, buck." I groan, he can tell I'm annoyed. "How'd you get me my number? Let me guess, Eddie? Anyways, What do you want Buckley? Before I hang up on you."

"Since everyone is doing couples stuff, Maddie and Chimney ditched me and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out. Before you tell me to call Eddie he said he has uh stuff to do." He's trying and hasn't said anything mean, what can go wrong? "Alright Buckley, I'm in, only because I'm bored out of my mind."

"Love the enthusiasm Cruz, are you scared that you actually might have fun?" Yeah, I am, but I didn't exactly tell him that. "Nope, at all, you better make this night fun as hell because this is so not gonna happen again." He takes a long pause looking for a way to respond to my smart mouth. "You say that now but then you'll be eating up your words soon. Pick you up in an hour, you better be ready or I'm going to drag you out of your house."