Chapter 33

(Tw: kinda spicy chapter)

I took him back to my place and at that moment we were all fired up, there was some kind of sexual tension between us

I took him back to my place and at that moment we were all fired up, there was some kind of sexual tension between us. He walked into my house hand in hand and hoped Apollo wasn't there. Once we made it inside Buck pressed his lips against mine with no hesitation, he took off my jacket "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He says against my lips.

He pushes me against the wall and gets aggressive but I didn't mind it one bit. I was glad to see the passionate buck I'm so used to seeing, my hands were roaming through his hair while his hand was either cupping my check or was on my back. We end up on the couch and he takes off his shirt and we continue to make out, I haven't done this in years, I forgot how great it felt. He took off my shirt and his eyes went immediately to my stomach, and the scars, but what bothered me the most was the burn mark from the knife my father branded me with. I can never escape him, I hate him for that.

"I- can't do this." At that point I was straddling him, I roam my fingers through my hair. "I know it's ugly to look at." I cover my stomach with my arms and his cold finger traces over it. "I couldn't care any less about it. It's a beautiful thing, your body is a temple don't have someone knock it down." He wraps his arms around my waist and pushes me closer to him and places a light, sweet kiss on it. "God you're so hot." He chuckled and I continued to kiss him, for once in my life I was glad to be in the arms of a man who didn't make me feel like a useless piece of garbage. I was ready to give myself to him and I wouldn't regret it, I took him up to my room and I hope this wasn't a mistake.

(You guys know what goes on next 🤭😏)

_________________________________

Buck spent his time at the station hiring punching bags to blow off some steam, and I thought he was being aggressive yesterday, I was so wrong. He was aggressive with me while having sex but it was just the tip of the fucking iceberg. "Tell mom and dad, how you feel!" Another punch, I was stand there talking to Eddie while buck was taking his anger on the bag, I have never seen anything more hotter than that.

"Two dinners, that's all it took and I'm twelve years old again and trapped between my sister and my parents and I'm planning my awkward apology." I look at buck confused, "what do you have to apologize for? Did you say anything that wasn't true?" There was Eddie being a wise person while I was ready to give buck a piece of my mind. "Maybe you could've come at it a little differently but if that's how you feel, how they made you feel. You have every right to say so."

"I already kinda laid one on them, I went off, if anything I need to apologize but at least I didn't swear." Eddie gives me a a disappointed look. "What? I had to, his mom started to fucking comment on the huge scar on my face and how I was too short and skinny for buck. Apparently he loves blondes." Buck looks at me immediately, "I heard the first part but the second part, I didn't. She really said that to you?" Buck takes his tone down a bit.