Chapter 51

As I'm sleeping I feel something hitting my hand, couldn't be buck, I wake up and see the little furball hitting my hand constantly

As I'm sleeping I feel something hitting my hand, couldn't be buck, I wake up and see the little furball hitting my hand constantly. As soon I remove my hand, I see buck start laughing, "you were awake this whole time?" I hit his chest and Luna hops onto his chest and starts licking his face, "no, come back here." He puts Luna onto the ground and puts me on top of him, he begins to kiss me until we hear Luna thumping her feet onto her ground in anger, "alright, alright you can have him, so demanding." I get off of him and make my way to my bathroom while she hops into his arms to cuddle with him, I swear Luna is going to be the death of me. "Jealous much?" I come out of the bathroom with my teeth washed and my face looking bright. "Of a bunny? Yeah."

"A sassy one who complains when she doesn't get attention or trying to start to a fight with someone, I don't know but it sounds like you're perfect for one another." I roll my eyes and walk away from him, "screw you!" I say as I'm going down the stairs, "you did that before too." He yells, of course he would say that.
_________________________________

Going inside the firehouse had an immediate feeling of sadness, we were both concerned and confused, Eddie wasn't himself, he must of told Ana the truth, chimney was going ballistic. Jee-yun was left at the firehouse by Maddie with only a video given to Ravi to deliver the message.

"Chimney? Chimney?" Buck repeatedly asked, "what is it, buck?" Chimney was busy analyzing the video Maddie left him to see if she was forced to leave, he was just looking for a reason for her leaving. Maddie was suffering from postpartum depression, I've seen the bags under eyes. She wasn't doing well. "What are you doing?" Buck asks, "what do you think I'm doing? I'm trying to figure out what happened to your sister." He tries to reassure chimney, "Nothing happened to her, chim, she just left." Buck talks to him in a soft voice but chim wasn't having it.

"She just left? And that makes sense to you?." Chim shouts at him, poor chim has been stressing out, "listen, sometimes Maddie, um.. she likes to put distance between herself and her problems." Jee-yun was sleeping on the couch, he was trying so hard to keep it together for his daughter but he loves Maddie and can't help but worry about her. "So what's the problem in this instance- is it me or her daughter?" Chim says out loud. "You know what her problem is, cause she told you, she felt like jee wasn't safe with her right now."

I go check up on Eddie, he was working out trying to bury his feelings down, I know Eddie well enough to know that he bottles up his emotions. He feels like he needs to be strong and be there for Christopher but who's going to be there for him? "How you hanging in there?" I ask him while spotting him while he's doing weights. "Fine, nothing different from every other day." I don't blame him for thinking that way, I always give people that same answer. "No, I don't think so. It's okay to feel the way you do, you know. When I say this I hope you take this lightly and don't end up punching me because I will drop this weight on you. Seriously Eddie, who else are you going to talk to about this? I get it your solution is punching everything but-"