part 3 // date

(a/n this is the second part to clueless~)

so, just like he promised, yoongi took jimin out the very next day. "jimin, where would you like to go?" yoongi asked as they left the house. he was going to make plans himself, but decided it would be nicer if he just let jimin pick where he wanted to go. this day was for jimin, after all. "I think the aquarium, you know the one near the boardwalk, would be really fun!" jimin smiled widely, getting excited to finally have a full day to just be with yoongi. and maybe he just really liked aquariums.

"aquarium it is." yoongi said, agreeing with him immediately. the last time yoongi had been to an aquarium was when he was in the second grade, so he was curious to see what it was really like from the point of view of his adult eyes. he could see the excitement in jimins face, too,  and it made his heart warm up instantly.

when they finally entered the aquarium, jimin decided to do something he always wanted to do, but never really had the courage for. so, he reached over and grabbed yoongis hand to lace their cold fingers together. yoongis head snapped up to look at jimin, and the younger smiled at him warmly. yoongi isn't usually one to show public affection (or any at all, really) so he could already feel his cheeks heating up, turning a bright shade of red. he wasnt scared, just more surprised by the way his emotions reacted and how nice it felt to just hold jimins hand.

after a while, yoongi got used to the feeling of holding jimins hand in his own, and even started enjoying the warmth it brought him. even though he didnt really want to admit it. "jimin?" yoongi said quietly to jimin while he was staring up intently at the little fish swimming around behind the glass tank. "uh huh?" jimin turned his head to look at yoongi for a moment before shifting his gaze back to the many fish.

"It's uh- its really nice." yoongi whispered, smiling slightly at the floor. "what is?" jimin asked, a little confused at yoongis words. he really had no idea what yoongi was talking about. "holding your hand.. it nice." yoongi admitted quietly, blushing brightly once again. he really hated admitting that, it made him feel all weird and tingly on the inside.

jimin suddenly smiled brightly and squeezed yoongis hand a little tighter, to show him that he thought it was really nice, too. so that yoongi wouldnt look so damn embarrassed anymore. "babe, look at that fish! It looks just like nemo! you know, the one from the movie we watched?" jimin squealed excitedly, while pointing up to a clown fish as it swam happily around in the water.

yoongi looked at Jimin with love in his eyes, a small smile gracing his lips as he did. jimin looked so adorable and happy and it made yoongis heart flutter in his chest. he really didnt care that much about nemo, or any other fish for that matter, but he pretended that he did just to make jimin happy. "jiminie, come here a second." yoongi told him with his arms open, indicating for him to come closer. jimin walked over slowly and yoongis arms immediately wrapped around his small body, engulfing him in a tight hug.

"your so lucky that no ones around or else this might not be happening." yoongi chuckled before giving jimin a casual peck on his soft lips. they kissed sometimes at home, so it wasnt that weird or anything, it had just never happened in public. not that jimin was complaining. "well then I'm really, really glad no ones here." jimin sighed with a content smile settling onto his lips.

"okay now let's go see the sharks!" yoongi cheered as he started dragging jimin by the hand, he was starting to get extremely bored with staring at nemo. "b- but the sharks are scary yoongi! i- i mean they look angry and i- i just dont like them." jimin protested, trying to not sound scared even though he kind of was. they were just really scary and visious looking, okay?

"I'll protect you, even if they are behind glass. you really have nothing to worry about." yoongi laughed, letting go of jimins hand and wrapping his arm around his shoulders instead, so he could pull him in closer. they walked through the rest of the aquarium just like that and both of them were beyond happy to just be together, and spending some nice quality time with one another. (but jimin was also happy because of the fish, he just really liked fish. he thought they were cute.)

//

a/n hey~ i hope this was okay! i know its a little sloppy.. sorry about that.

anyways, lots of love, namjoon1994 !