part 96 // missing you

(a/n haha i wrote the poem in the beginning but its really random and dumb)

why do you feel like home?

my hearts supposed to be made of stone

but somehow you're breaking down my walls.

even when im alone

i'd rather be with you.

"is it normal for your heart to burn when you're not with someone?" yoongi asked seriously, eyes dark and swimming with emotion. seokjin looks at him, a questioning yet somehow comforting look on his face. "i think so," he starts off, slowly "depending on why." he attempts to explain, trying his best to understand why exactly yoongi had asked in the first place. yoongi only sighs, slumping back in his spot. seokjin finds it odd that yoongi would ask such a thing, he usually keeps it all to himself.

"i miss him." was all that yoongi said, voice low and almost inaudible. seokjins so surprised by what he just heard, he asks again. "huh?" to which yoongi repeats himself, this time a little louder than before. seokjin nods slowly, yoongi has never actually wanted to be around someone, or at least he had never said it before. seokjin almost thinks hes joking, but the look on yoongis face is enough to convince him that hes not.

yoongis big black boots stomped as he walked into the venue, his hair slightly wind-blown and his jacket sloppily hanging off of one of his shoulders. he sauntered up to namjoon, who was dressed similar to himself aside from the color of his hair, of course. "hyung, you look like shit." namjoon stated bluntly as yoongi walked toward him. yoongi scowled at the younger male, "shut up." he muttered under his breath, making namjoon roll his eyes. 

the rather famous rap-duo were currently attempting to practice for their show that night, but yoongis mind was somewhere else entirely and namjoon could clearly tell. "yo, hyung, whats up with you?" he asked once he had stopped the music, a slight concern shining in his eyes. yoongi sighed, and then shrugged, looking elsewhere. "go visit him if you're missing him so much, dumbass." was all that namjoon said next, before walking backstage to grab some water. yoongi didnt even know namjoon knew. 

so, he does just that. with roughly four hours until their show that night, yoongi drives all the way to jimins high school to pull him out of school for the day. "who're you here for?" he lady at the front desk of jimins school office asked. "jimin- uh- park jimin." he coughed awkwardly, trying to ignore the odd stares the staff were giving him. the lady nodded nonetheless and called for jimin over the intercom. when jimin finally made his way to the front with his things, he looked more that surprised to see yoongi standing there, rather than one of his parents.

"why'd you pull me out of school?" jimin asked curiously as they sat in yoongis car. yoongi hesitated for a moment, "wanted you to come to the show tonight." he responded, slowly. jimin furrowed his eyebrows and checked the time, seeing as there was still a long time until then. before jimin could ask, though, yoongi beat him to it. "also because i- i missed you." he said this time, telling the truth. a supremely happy smile took over jimins face.

that night as he stood on stage, his eyes scanned the crowd until he found his boy, standing proudly in the middle of tons of people, watching yoongi as intently as ever. yoongis heart thumped loudly in his chest, though his slight nerves from being on stage subsided the moment he saw jimins thick, tangerine colored hair. usually being on stage was the only time he enjoyed being around people, but now that he thought about it, even when yoongi was alone, he would much rather be with jimin.

//

a/n THIS WAS SO SHITTY FORGIVE ME (side note; im writing a bunch of chapters in advance because i'll be away for spring break but i still wanna make sure i can put out regular chaps for you all bc thats important to me)

lots of love, namjoon1994 !