this is true love. | 3 years with bts

bts. bangtan sonyeondan. bangtan boys. the 7 boys who mean everything to me. I could go on and on for so long about how special you are to me and how much you have helped me evolve into a better person. but I'll attempt to keep this short. I first heard about you through a close friend. Your music immediately made me feel something that i never had before, an immediate connection. it gave me an appreciation for music that wasn't in a language that i am familiar with. As time went on, and i learned more about who you are individually and as a whole, i slowly became attached to not only your views on life and music itself, but just to how wonderful each of you truly are. Each of you inspire me so much every single day, in different ways. I admire just how dedicated and passionate and just overall beautiful people you all are, inside and out. Of course i worry about you and your health and well being, because i care for you and love you all very much. But i also know i must trust that you all are smart and well-rounded enough to make good decisions in regards to your health and general well being. I can honestly say, with all my heart, that i love you all more than anything else. The love i have for you and everything that comes with you is overwhelming, but i can't help but feel that way. You and your music has not only helped me work my way out of multiple depressive episodes, but just helped me on my journey to becoming who i want to be. You are still helping me on that journey now. No matter if i never get to meet you or if i am eventually blessed with the opportunity to, i will continue to support you and all of your events from afar, because i wholeheartedly believe in your immense talent and know that you can do amazing things, though you already have. There is no doubt in my mind that your popularity will grow, and i will just be another fan in a pool of thousands, millions, maybe even more eventually. But that doesn't make my love or my support any less, because i will love you forever. Ten, twenty years in the future, i will look back and think "those boys helped me to where i am today, i can't thank them enough. They will always have a special place in my heart. I might not be here today if it wasn't for them." i even think that now. Everything you have done, has made me the happiest person ever. I anticipate everything you have in store for the future, and i always can't wait to see what you will do next. Your choice of concept and music decision making always keeps me in awe of your true, raw, and amazing talent. Continue just being yourselves and making the music that you love, that is all i could ever ask for. When you say that you are happy while on stage and that you feel as if you are where you're meant to be, my heart feels so full knowing that you are okay and that you are enjoying yourselves. Seeing your smiles and hearing your laughs are what keep me alive and going every day. Me, and many, many other people love you, and just want to see you happy. Thank you for always making me smile and showing me how it feels to truly love someone with everything you have. I am so proud of you, i will always be proud of you, i can never not be. you are all still growing up, and so am i. i am so grateful i get to do it along side you. Someday, you might become but a distant memory, but for now, i will enjoy and hold onto everything you do for us. You make me feel like nothing else ever has. My love for you is endless. You all have my heart.

(brief passages for individual members);

kim seokjin. Being the eldest member, i know it can sometimes feel as if it's difficult to relate and/or keep up with the younger members. Please don't change, though. You are absolutely perfect just the way you are, and that is all that matters. I'm so, so sorry that 'eat jin' didn't get as much attention as you had hoped for, i know that must've hurt you. You deserve the world, and much more credit for all that you do, you work just as hard as everyone else. Keep your head up, and keep on shining. No matter what anyone tells you, you are still the handsome, adorable person you always have been all along. i love you.

Min yoongi. Many people like to label you as "lazy" and "grandpa." and as much as some aspects of both may be true, that's not who you are at all. You are hardworking, passionate, and extremely dedicated to your craft. So what if you like to sleep? Doesn't mean that you sometimes don't get enough. So what if you would rather just be at home? Despite that you are still here, dancing your ass off and rapping for thousands, just to make us all happy. Just, try and take care of yourself, too, okay? (& drop that mixtape as soon as possible, please) i love you.

Jung hoseok. In the past, you have been called 'ugly' by many. And honestly speaking, that's bullshit. I will not speak for everyone, because maybe not everyone sees you the way i do. But i think you're wonderful, and beautiful, and you deserve the world and everything good in it. Thank you for putting a smile on my face and one the members faces, too. you always make my mood lighter, and i cant thank you enough for that. Keep on smiling, and yelling, and shouting, and just being you. Your dancing is absolutely mind blowing and you're so damn talented, hoseok. i love you.

Kim namjoon. You have expressed depressive thoughts before, but i hope that you're okay. Everyone gets down sometimes, it's natural. It still makes me sad to know that you feel down, though. I hope you're feeling okay, baby. Sleep well and do the things that you love, and someday these deep thoughts will be but a distant memory. You are a passionate and very wise man, and the best leader around. Your members look up to you, i promise you're really doing an amazing job. (and don't let those rude people tell you that you are not beautiful, because trust me when i say that you are beautiful, and so, so much more.) i love you.

Park jimin. I hope that you have been eating well. I know you must get it a lot, "eat more jimin" and "be healthy", but those things are very important, alright? We just say it because we care. So what if you don't have abs? You're still park jimin, and we still love you. You're truly an angel, jimin. The way you care for each and every member so much is truly wonderful. Just remember to worry about yourself sometimes, too. Smile as wide as possible, who cares if your eyes disappear and your cheeks stick out? That's exactly what makes it stunning. i love you.

Kim taehyung. I hope people aren't too harsh on you. When you tweeted that you liked a nude photographer, so many people criticized and used mean words to bring you down because of what you like. Don't let them get to you. I think that it's wonderful that you appreciate art, in all shapes and forms. That is true passion. I admire the way that you are not afraid to just be yourself, and make funny faces without being conscious of the way you might look, that is true strength. Though you always look wonderful, it takes courage to be that open. You are truly one of a kind. i love you.

Jeon jungkook. I often wonder if you feel pressured. Though the 'golden maknae' nickname suits you well, the stigma behind it is a rather pressuring one. I hope you don't feel obligated to live up to that name too much. You are a wonderful, handsome, well-rounded kid, who has so much to offer to the world. Your full array of talents is truly astonishing, and your ability to try something new and immediately be good at it is ultimately so admirable. I know you can be competitive and fearful of failure, but just know that everything you do is more than just "good enough". I promise. i love you.

Love always,

Chloe.