part 32 // journal

yoongi was never really a nosy person. he didnt care what other people were hiding or anything at all about other people, actually. it didnt matter much to him. but when he was over at his boyfriend jimins house for the day, and jimin suddenly had to run out and pick up his brother from soccer practice, yoongi was frantically trying to force himself not to read his journal.

"god, whats wrong with me. that would be so, so wrong." he muttered to himself while shutting the journal in his hands loudly. but, a few seconds later, he just couldnt help himself. 'i know this is wrong, but he is my boyfriend, right?' he thought to himself as his hands slowly moved to open the pages again.

this journal is property of: park jimin was written on the inside of the cover with little doodles of hearts all around this name. yoongi thought to was absolutely adorable. the first couple of pages were filled with random doodles of mostly pretty flowers with swirling petals.

yoongi smiled to himself as he casually flipped through the pages, his body sprawled across jimins bed. after a few more pages of drawings and some unfinished homework assignments, he came across a page that caught his eye. the title read, 'what i love about min yoongi:' yoongi was surprised that jimin had even taken the time to do this, as he saw that a whole three pages were filled with this list. he smiled widely and his heart felt warm as he started to read.

1) he is very pretty. the prettiest i have ever seen.

yoongi stopped reading for a moment as a blush spread across his face. but then continued on.

2) his skin looks so nice in contrast with mine. i like the way our hands look wrapped around each other. my tan skin against his milky white skin is, in my opinion, beautiful.

3) i love the curve of his nose and the way its like a little round dot. its adorable.

4)i love the way his voice sounds when hes speaking to me.

5) i love the way his face scrunches up around his eyes when he smiles and the way his gums show.

6) i love the way he thinks. he has the most lovely and wise mind. well, maybe not as wise as namjoon hyung... but a close second. i love to hear him speak about whats on his mind.

7) i love his passion for music. i dont think ive ever met anyone more passionate about what they love to do, than him.

8) i love his hair. its so soft and fluffy when i run my fingers through it and it manages to always look good no matter what, i dont know how he does it.

9) i love how he picked me. out of all the hot boys to choose from, he chose me. the chubby cheeked boy in the back of the class with the thick rimmed glasses taking up his whole face.

yoongi was just about to read the next one when he heard the door opening. "shit." he muttered to himself as he quickly shoved the journal under the bed and grabbed his phone beside him. jimin walked in and smiled at him, explaining how he dropped his brother at his friends house and how he was sorry that it took so long. but then, his eyes landed on the journal poking out from under his bed.

his eyes widened as he snapped his head up to look at yoongi. "did you- did you read my journal?" he asked in a even voice. yoongi sighed in defeat. there was no use lying now. "yeah, i did. i- im so sorry jiminie. i know, im terrible. i can- i can leave now if your mad." yoongi said to him, voice quiet and head pointed down. "im not- im not mad. it just, uh, its just a little embarrassing. thats all." yoongi looked up to see jimin bury his face in his hands, a bright blush on his cheeks. yoongi smiled slightly to himself, "how'd you know that i read it? oh and, i read what you wrote about me."

jimin whined loudly, "you did? god damn it, i was hoping you didnt see that. aish, thats so embarrassing!" yoongi chuckled lowly and scooted to sit against jimin. he then wrapped his arms around his torso and rested his chin on his shoulder. "and it wasnt hard to figure out. half of the journal is poking out and when i walked in, you were holding your phone upside down." jimin answered his earlier question after a few seconds, laughing a littlr.

" aw man! i thought i could pull off making it seem like i was just on my phone! anyways, i thought it was quite cute. i didnt know you thought that about me. thank you." yoongi said into jimins ear, then proceeding to leave a light kiss on the side of his face. jimin still had bright red painted all over his cheeks but he smiled a little and nodded. "of course i do. i meant every word, you know?"

"well, thank you. maybe i should write one for you." yoongi smiled at him warmly. "shut up, loser. you dont even have a journal." jimin laughed while playfully pushing yoongi to the side. yoongi pouted, "hey! maybe i'll get one!" and even though yoongi never got to read the rest of that list, he didnt have to. all he needed to know was that jimin loved him as much as he loved jimin and that jimin was always going to be by his side. and with that, he was content.

//

a/n thIS WAS SO SLOPPY AND EW. I TRIED TO MAKE IT CUTE BUT I FAILED, FORGIVE ME PLEASE. i have a pretty good idea fOR THE NEXT ONE SO PLZ FORGIVE ME FOR THIS EW ONE AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE~~

anyways, lots of love, namjoon1994 ! (thE NEXT ONE WILL BE A LOT BETTER I PROMISE)