part 7 // home

"what are we even talking about again?" yoongi complained as his long term boyfriend droned on about different color pallets of paint or something along those lines (yoongi obviously wasn't really listening). "I'm asking you which color you want to paint our new bedroom!" jimin said, shoving the two pieces of paper in yoongi's face, one dark blue and one a slightly lighter dark blue. yoongi squinted, trying to see the different between them.

yoongi wrapped his pale arms around his boyfriend and sighed. "whichever one you like the best. as long as you like it, I like it too." yoongi said while inhaling jimins sweet scent. "aish, yoongi we need to do this together!" jimin stressed, "this is our first house together!" he pouted. "I know, I know. I'm sorry baby, I like the darker one." yoongi smiled and pointed to the one that he liked, though he still couldnt really tell the different between the two of them.

"me too! It will match with the color of our bathroom!" jimin cheered, smiling widely and collapsing into his boyfriends arms. "this is exhausting." jimin sighed, "who knew buying and redecorating a new house would be so hard?" he complained tiredly. "basically everyone." yoongi muttered, chuckling. "hey!" jimin laughed and playfully hit yoongi's chest for making fun of him, shaking his head all the while. "okay, okay. so what do you need me to get from the store?" yoongi said as he gently let go of jimin and stood up, stretching out.

"um we need paint, a carpet, shades for the windows, lining tape for when we paint, screws for the doors, and some other supplies that I don't remember right now." jimin listed quickly. jimin looked at his boyfriend and saw the confused look on his face, "do you need me to go with you?" jimin giggled, watching the expression on yoongis face. yoongi nodded his head shyly. "I don't even remember what I wore yesterday! how am I supposed to remember all that?" yoongi said to him.

"I know, I know. that's what I'm here for!" jimin smiled fondly at him and interlaced their fingers, "oh and for the record, you wore the same thing you're wearing right now, yesterday." jimin laughed at him. "oh yeah!" yoongi slowly nodded when he began to remember as his boyfriend continued to laugh at him.

//

"can I sit in the cart?" jimin excitedly begged his boyfriend. "no, babe." yoongi chuckled at jimin who began to sulk dramatically. "please yoongi, please!" jimin wrapped his arms tight around yoongi and gently kissed his cheek. yoongi blushed bright red, "o- okay, fine." he finally gave in. jimin smiled widely and happily hopped into the cart before he started pointing at things they needed as yoongi pushed him around the supply store.

"babe, I think you need to get out of the cart or we won't have enough room for all of this stuff!" yoongi said to his boyfriend as he struggled to carry 6 large cans of paint. jimin turned around and laughed, "oh, sorry baby! I'll help!" jimin quickly jumped out of the cart and rushed to take some paint out of his boyfriends tired arms. after they checked out, yoongi felt more than content. "alright, let's go finish our house!" yoongi smiled as they loaded up the car with all of the things they bought.

//

"are you finished in there?" yoongi asked as he walked into the bathroom that jimin was to be painting. "yes, finally!" jimin smiled as he wiped some sweat off of his fore head. yoongi wrapped his arm around his boyfriends broad shoulder as they gazed around at their now finished house. "we're finally home." yoongi sighed as a wide grin took up his face. jimin looked up at the love of his life as he said, "yeah, we are."

//

a/n sorry this was so short and shitty..ugh it sucks. anyways the next one should be better, i promise!

lots of love, namjoon1994 !