part 114 // protect you

it started like this. jimin had just gotten home from a long day filled with dance practice after dance practice, and he was exhausted. the moment he walked in he went straight for the shower, wanting to rid himself of the stickiness and body odor of his sweat. so, he went in to turn the shower on, and just as he was about to pull his shirt up and over his head, he saw it. there was a small, maybe the size of a penny, black spider on the tiles of his floor. now, jimin usually wasnt an easily scared person, but you better believe that the moment he was it he jumped onto the counter top and crouched near the sink.

"yoongi! yoongi!" jimin called helplessly from his uncomfortable position, immediately hearing yoongis frantic steps coming to the room. "shit-" yoongi breathed out, "are you okay, baby? what happened?" he looked around in panic, probably from the desperation in jimins calls. "theres a fucking spider on the floor and i can not get down until you do something!" jimin shrieks, trying to control his fear but failing because gosh, spiders just scared the living shit out of him. yoongi looked at him like he was crazy, "well, i dont want to touch it!" he said to jimin, taking a few steps backwards and away from the bug.

jimin sighed loudly, "just smash it or something!" he yelled at yoongi, not angrily but more with a fearful look in his eyes. yoongi locked gazes with him and felt himself give in. "o- okay. fine." he said, nodding once. he then slipped off his shoe and held it in one hand, carefully moving it to hover over the small thing on the floor. only a second later, his hand came down as he smashed it under the weight of his black boot. jimin visibly relaxed, "thank you, baby, really. shit- i- i was such a baby." he said lowly, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"dont worry about it, i'd go around killing all the spiders in the entire world if that would make you happy." yoongi said casually, before quietly slipping out of the bathroom and into the hall. before jimin even got a chance to mentally shut down because of how sweet his boyfriend is, yoongi suddenly opened the door again. "hey, why do you look so skinny? i forgot to mention it earlier but you've been looking slimmer, you okay sunshine?" yoongis gentle, concerned voice asked him. jimin smiled slightly, "just been working out alot, thats all. i promise, bubs." he tells yoongi, and he can see suspicion flash in yoongis eyes for a moment.

"o- okay. okay, i trust you." he says firmly, before promptly exiting the room once again. and of course, that night yoongi worked extra hard at making a full meal and making sure jimin ate all of it, because even though he trusted jimin he still worried about him. jimin smiled gratefully and ate all of the food that yoongi had prepared, just thinking to himself that god, he was so, so lucky. because as long a he had yoongi around to kill spiders for him and make sure he ate well, everything would be okay.

//

a/n this was hella random and dorky im sorr y

lots of love, namjoon1994 !