part 29 // info

hey guys,

so no, this is not a new chapter. im sorry. but i just wanted to kind of, explain something. but first let me say this; dont worry. this is not a 'this book is over, sorry' type of thing. its just something i wanted to explain/say to you guys and you can tell me if you feel the same way and things like that. so anyways, i get alot of questions on my various social medias about why i ship/like yoonmin. some of them are just generally curious and others dont ship them and wonder why i do. so i just wanted to tell you guys why exactly i ship yoonmin. here we go:

i've always like couples like them. and by that i mean, opposites attract sort of thing. in all the past (and present) bands i like, i always ship the two that are not alike in many ways but have a unique sort of chemistry. thats what i like about yoonmin. in lots of scenarios, yoongi will be perceived as the one who is cold and sarcastic. and jimin, is energetic and fun loving. and i know that both of them arent exactly like how they are written in books, but i think it has some truth to it. what im trying to say is that i just really like the way they seem to balance each other out. their personalities tie together nicely in a way that makes them a good match for each other. (side note: i never really loved couples who are exactly like each other, i find it a bit weird. like how are you supposed to have interesting conversations when your view points are exactly the same?) i think that this is also another reason that i love to write unique scenarios where instead of yoongi being the tough and rude one and jimin being the needy and small one, i write it the other way around. thats why when people read them, they always say they've never read anything like that before. its quite refreshing.

like i mentioned earlier, they both have very different view points on most things. i think that thats what keeps their conversations alive and flowing. the fact that they can have healthy debates over things instead of just agreeing with each other on everything. that would be boring. another thing is that they both are passionate about different things, but they sort of, tie together. like, yoongi has a passion for making music and rapping and producing his own music. and jimin loves to dance his little heart out and sing those high notes for millions of people to hear. but they are both working towards a common goal; having their voices heard. so i think that when they come together, its pretty cute. and, like i said before, they balance each other out nicely.

but, i think that they have all the right things in common as well. to go along with the way their opposite personalities balance each other out, they have a few things in common too. which i think is also very nice. for example, even though yoongi is said to be lazy and sleepy all the time, but he enjoys playing basketball often too. and the fact that jimin is quite sporty too makes it easy for them to do activities together. not only basketball, but just stuff in daily life. i also think that since they are so used to each other, they have both sort of adapted to the others characteristics. like, as much as jimin is a bouncy hyper baby boy, he loves to snuggle and just be lazy around the house just as much. and as much as yoongi likes to stay in solitude by himself and work on his music in peace, he loves to get out and hop around town with jimin just as much (and maybe even more).

so anyways guys, i hope you understood and or enjoyed reading this! please leave comments telling me if you agree/disagree with any of the points that i mentioned! and if you want me to explain why i love any other ships (such as: taekook or namjin) comment that too! i know it wasnt an update but one of those will be out very soon as well! and please forgive me for any spelling mistakes, i just kind of whipped this up on the spot! i hope it wasnt too boring to read for you! i just wanted to get this off my chest~

lots of love (for you guys & yoonmin) namjoon1994 aka yoonmin trash !

oh and since i mentioned that i have various social media, here are some! (that self promo tho):

tumblr: nightmarenamjoon (a bangtan account with hints of exo here and there bc i am also exo trash. oh and it has a slight uh, color theme? i guess you could call it. eh whatever, i like it so you should check it out if ya like~)

instagram: sunflowertae (an active bangtan updates account that i made a little while ago!~)

vine: bbknj (i dont make vines bc i suck, but i do revine tons of amazing ones from my fave viners! so yeah, if you like that then there you go!)

twitter: chloexbts (i dont even know why i mentioned this one, i dont even do anything on it. i just retweet some stuff. i mostly just use it to get updates for my ig but whatever~)

kakao talk: oopstaehyung (just incase some of you guys want to talk to me! and/or send me requests even though my requests are closed now. i will re-open them soon soo... yeah.)