part 112 // you are a masterpiece

yoongi laughs breathlessly as jimin slides the thin marker tip along the length of his arms, the feeling tickling the patch of his skin slightly. jimin laughs then, too, just like he always does when yoongi laughs because it makes his stomach flip, even when nothing is funny. earlier that evening jimin had asked yoongi to let him draw on him, and of course yoongi let jimin, just like he always did. so now, they sat on their shared bed, the last shades of evening light casting upon their sprawled out bodies, as jimin carefully marked up yoongis skin with small drawings and words, each of his own creation and accord. yoongi didnt mind one bit.

"what the hell are you even putting on me?" yoongi asks, but even with the use of the word hell, it still isnt very serious. jimin laughs lightly, concentrating hard on the work he was doing on yoongis right arm at the moment, temporarily ignoring yoongis question as he does so. yoongi just lets jimin draw on him in silence, staring up at the ceiling and sometimes at jimin as this happens. yoongi wonders for a moment if maybe jimin was drawing something inappropriate on him, but shakes his head to himself and decides that its something jungkook would do, probably, but definitely not jimin, unless its to taehyung, of course.

it doesnt take much longer for jimin to finally finish up his doodles, ending it with the snap of the marker closing and a satisfied look on his face. "i love them, thank you sunshine." yoongi says quietly, his eyes closed as he continues to lay down. jimin laughs, "you havent even seen them yet!" he says, shaking yoongis arm gently. yoongi eventually sits up, beginning to examine his arms. you see, yoongi isnt all that insecure. hes relativity okay with the way he looks, and thats that. but, still, jimin insists on writing the word beautiful all over his body and saying it all the time, even though yoongi has never mentioned any insecurity in that aspect even once in the past.

jimin also wrote mine across yoongis forehead, making the older boy laugh loudly. as he continues to look, he sees that jimin drew many small hearts in odd small places, like the sides of his wrists and the space just under his earlobe and his neck. jimin drew a skull across yoongis clavicle, saying that its to help maintain his tough persona, but yoongi just laughs again and kisses jimin lovingly as he always does because, well, yoongi loves him. so much. loves everything about jimin, really. hopes that one day he will find the courage to express how utterly beautiful he is in yoongis eyes, just as jimin does with him. jimin was truly the most wonderful being he had ever had the pleasure of meeting.

jimin has written a sloppy i love you across one of yoongis hands, the gesture making yoongi smile instantly. they stay like that for a while, jimin sitting cross legged beside yoongis sprawled out body, both of them gazing at one another from different angles. once the last few rays of the days light had eventually worn out, yoongi decided that he should wash the markings off and they should get ready for bed. jimin agreed, going to follow closely behind yoongi as they made their way to the bathroom. as yoongi wipes his face off in front of the mirror, jimin changes quickly behind him, before wrapping his arms around yoongi from behind.

"tomorrow we have to go shopping for groceries." yoongi reminded jimin gently, still focusing on wiping at his markings with a wet rag. jimin tightened his grip around yoongis torso and sighed into his shoulder blade, "sounds like a plan." he responded moments later, because he was willing to go practically anywhere, if it meant he just got to spend time with yoongi. now that they finally lived together they did things like this often, get ready together, shop together, everything made jimin more than happy. he felt like they were both finally where they belong.

even though the word across his face and the drawings across his arms were still visible, only faded, yoongi decided he would deal with it in the morning. he gently wiggled out of jimins grasp and lead him to bed, shutting the lights off and crawling in just behind his boyfriend. "your damn art pieces didnt wash off." yoongi said as they lay beside each other, still not even a hint of harshness within his words. jimin laughed lightly, "you are my masterpiece, min yoongi. always have been." and it was an odd thing to say but somehow yoongi understood him and his smile was wider than ever. park jimin never failed to make him smile, really.

//

a/n this was so random but cute at the same time??? eh

lots of love, namjoon1994 !