part 8 // fights

"what happened this time!" jimin screeched furiously as he yanked yoongi back into their apartment by the hem of his shirt. yoongi just sighed in response and looked up at his beyond mad boyfriend. jimin proceeded to sit yoongi down in a chair at their small dinner table and began to clean up the numerous cuts and bruises scattered on his face and hands. he worked with an expression on his face that said nothing but upset. yoongi felt more than just a little guilty at the way jimin was acting.

"jiminie, I'm sorry I-" yoongi started but was soon cut off by jimin, "I don't want to hear it, yoongi! this is the fourth time this week you've come home all bruised up! the fourth time! do you know how much i worry?" jimin yelled at his boyfriend, while still continuing to clean him up because even though he was more than mad at yoongi, he was still his boyfriend and he still wanted him to get healed up. once he had finished patching up all of the injuries on yoongi's body, jimin angrily stormed off to their room to try to cool himself down before he yelled anymore at his boyfriend.

yoongi slouched in his chair in defeat, wincing a little from the pain all the bruises were causing him. his head was pounding and his body was aching, but he knew he had to go apologize to jimin. again. "babe?" yoongi said as he slowly entered their bedroom. "what?" jimin snapped, slightly raising his voice as he did so. he was laying out on their bed with his arm across his face, taking as many deep breaths as he could, to calm himself down.

"jiminie, you know I'm sorry, right?" yoongi sighed for the millionth time as he sat down next to his boyfriends body. "i just dont get it!" jimin said as he sat up to finally look at yoongi. "okay. i- i'll explain." yoongi muttered, looking to jimin for approval. jimin merely nodded stiffly, eyeing yoongi suspiciously. yoongi took that as his queue to begin.

"alright, so me and namjoon have been going to this bar thats right near the studio after work, because its the only one in the area. the problem is that most of the people there are pretty homophobic. sure it made me angry, but we just decided to ignore that fact because its not like me and namjoon are together so no one would know that we are both gay." yoongi explained calmly, not daring to look jimin in the eyes as he did so. 

"except apparently one of them saw me and you together on our usual date night last friday. so, when we went in, they started to surround us and.. well you know what happened next. i was so angry. so fucking angry. and you know me, i will not give up on fighting for what i think is right. so, we tried going back again on several occasions but the same thing just kept happening. and here we are." yoongi said, his frustration building with every passing word. the entire situation made his blood boil.

jimin sighed and looked at his boyfriend with wide eyes. "im so sorry for getting angry at you before hearing you out. i know that your heart was in the right place when you were fighting for our right to love who we want, and of course i love you for that. but i dont want this to happen ever again. you hear me? i dont want you to get hurt. i cant risk you getting seriously injured over some arrogant idiots who dont deserve you waiting your energy on them." jimin grabbed yoongis hands and squeezed them tightly.

yoongi smiled gratefully and pulled jimin into a hug. "i love you." jimin smiled. "yeah- uh- i love you too, baby, but your holding me a little too tight and my bruises still hurt." yoongi said, chuckling and wincing at the same time. "o- oh shit- im so sorry!" jimin quickly loosened his grip on yoongi's torso and smiled apologetically. "thats much better." yoongi smiled.

// 

a/n what even was this?? im a loser im sorry. anyways i hope it wasnt too bad!

lots of love, namjoon1994 !