random tumblr tag

i found this up close and personal tag on tumblr and wanted to do it for you all! i hope its okay.. i'll have a new chapter up very soon dont worry! (feel free to answer too, if you want!)

what song do you listen to when you're feeling down? hm, well, since i love to suffer i usually listen to this song by rixton called hotel ceiling. it never fails to make me cry and i actually have no idea why.

do you drink tea or coffee? i dont drink either regularly, but i like both. depends what mood im in.

what was the last book you read? a book called i'll give you the sun by jandy nelson! its really amazing.

whos your biggest celebrity crush? kim namjoon all the way.

do you believe in marriage? um, i guess so. i mean, if your into it then go for it! if not, thats cool too! personally i would be okay either way depending on what my spouse thinks.

what are three things that your parents disapprove of? bad grades, unnecessary fighting/rudeness, talking back

what is your favorite flower? hydrangeas or daises for sure

how much personal space do you like? a ton, honestly. im really introverted.

describe your sleep schedule. okay, imagine the sleep schedule of a person with five kids and the night shift at their job. that is pretty much my sleep schedule except i have no kids and no job.

when you make wishes, who are they for? my boy

do you get sick often? no, not really. 

how do you feel right now? tired. a bit down, really. nothing unusual.

do you like it when people try to start a conversation with you? yes! i am a shy and awkward bean, please say hi first!

do you prefer sunrises or sunsets? i like both, but i like sunsets more.

how much do mood swings outwardly and inwardly affect you? they both affect me quite alot actually. i have a pretty short temper and im quick to start feeling down.

do you have a twisted sense of humor? yeah, i actually do. its terrible but i just cant help it!

how relaxed are you externally versus internally? on the outside im pretty chill but on the inside im usually flipping out with anxiety.

is pressure to succeed good or bad? i think it could go either way. its bad because its stressful and usually unnecessary, but good because sometimes it motivates you.

how long can you put up with stress? well i pretty much live with stress all the time so-

are you easily brought down my others? unfortunately, yes. im an extremely insecure person.

when was the last time you felt completely happy? i dont remember.

what encourages you to be a better person? my boy

sexuality? straight, but a strong supporter of any and all sexualities. (haha daTE ME. even if your a girl honestly at this point im desprate)

how much food have you eaten today? not much.

where do you want to travel to? japan ahh

do you like having controversial discussions? yes, i think they are very mentally stimulating.

do you overthink situations? yes, i am such an over thinker its terrible.

i hope you guys enjoyed learning more about me (even though im quite boring), because i enjoy learning more about you all!

lots of love, namjoon1994 !