part 121 // traveling

yoongi sighed loudly as they entered the airport. traveling with park jimin, wasnt exactly easy. it wasnt that yoongi didnt like traveling with his boyfriend, it was just that jimin made everything slightly more difficult and complicated due to his lack of focus in these situations. "yoongi, can we buy snacks?" jimin asked hopefully as they passed by a snack counter in the front of the airport, and yoongi checked to make sure they had enough time before agreeing.

jimin ended up just getting a small bag of ships and yoongi a water bottle, that he assumed they would share just as they always do. "jimin ah, wheres your bag?" yoongi asked as they were walking to their gate, and the question sent jimin into a state of panic at the realization he had lost his bag. "shit i probably left it at the snack place!" he practically screeched before dashing off to go retrieve it, leaving yoongi to find seats for them to wait for their plane in. 

yoongi waited in the seats for jimin to come rushing back, bag in hand, which he did only minutes later. "you got it?" yoongi laughed airily at a now less distressed looking jimin, who sighed in relief and nodded. yoongi checked his watch briefly, "we should be boarding soon, do you need to use the bathroom or anything?" he told jimin, who pondered for a moment before deciding that it was better to use the bathroom now rather than later. 

when jimin finally returned to yoongis side it was time to board, and so they gathered their things and entered the plane. their seats were beside each other, of course, so jimin took the opportunity before the plane took off to lay down on top of yoongis lap, knowing the older boy would start playing with his hair eventually. ten minutes into the flight, jimin realized he had to pee again. "yoongi, i need to get up." he shook him awake, ignoring the grumpy look on his boyfriends face as he was forced to stand.

"thank you." jimin whispered quickly before pecking him on the cheek and scurrying off to the bathroom. yoongi slumped back down in his seat and decided it was really no use to try and go back to sleep, so he began taking out his laptop. jimin returned shortly after, and began to fall asleep against yoongis shoulder, which wasnt exactly comfortable but yoongi smelled like home and his skin was warm, so it was more than jimin could ask for.

jimin slept most of the flight, and yoongi was admittedly somewhat uncomfortable, but he couldnt find it in his heart to wake the younger boy up. so, they spend the flight like that, jimin resting most of his upper body on yoongi and yoongi trying to make the best of it. the sun began to set and yoongi could see the colorful light dancing among the clouds from the small window beside a sleeping jimin, who really needed the sleep and yoongi respected that fully.

so, despite jimin losing his bag, having to pee multiple times, waking yoongi up, and sleeping heavily on his shoulder, theres really no one yoongi would rather be with. as yoongi watched jimin sleep peacefully, the warm rays of the last bits of sun for the day reflecting on his tan skin, yoongi knew that he had never loved someone as much as he loved jimin. (and he had never put up with someone for this long, either.)

//

a/n thIS IS SO SHORT AND BAD BC SUDDENLY I AM TERRIBLE AT WRITING BUT HERE YOU GO & ALSO EVERYTHING WITH MY GF IS GOING AMAZING (it was our one moth anniversary on the 18th) SHE IS THE JIMIN TO MY YOONGI OKOK

lots of love, namjoon1994 !