part 63 // hair dye

"shit- uh- i mean shoot, sorry for sleeping in so late." yoongi grumbles as he walks down the hall, eyes landing on jimin and their daughter, youngji. jimins tank top hangs low on yoongis shoulder, exposing his collar bones. his bleached blonde hair sticks in every direction, making jimin smile softy to himself at the sight. the moment youngji spots him, she waddles up to yoongi. "dada!" she smiles widely, chubby cheeks spreading out as she does. yoongi smiles in return, bending over to hoist her up into his arms. "hey, sweetheart!" 

jimin stands up and walks over to the pair, gently kissing yoongi on the cheek and raising a hand up to run it through yoongis tangled mob of hair. "hey, sunshine." yoongi says to jimin this time, eyes filled with love. they both stayed silent for a moment, watching fondly as their daughter gliggled, pulling lightly on yoongis hanging earring. "im dying my hair today." yoongi said to jimin once he finally sauntered into their small kitchen, youngji still safely in his arms. jimin was preparing breakfast as he looked at yoongi, "really? what color?" he smiled.

yooongi paused for a moment, "i think mint." he then said, looking intently at his boyfriend to get his opinion. jimin stopped what he was doing for a moment to look at yoongi, head tilting slightly to the side. "yeah, i like that. it'll look good on you." he eventually said in response, turning back to the baby bottle on the counter, alongside two pieces of toast. yoongi nodded to himself, satisfied. he then strapped youngji into her high chair, watching her smile as he did so. he rubbed his nose against hers affectionately, stroking her soft thin hair. 

jimin then sat next to the high chair, twisting the top of the bottle closed. youngji waved her arms happily at the realization that she was about to get fed, before jimin gently put the bottle in her mouth. "are you dying it here?" jimin asked yoongi, glancing at him briefly before turning back to their daughter. "yup." yoongi said, standing. "okay, but babe?" jimin said before yoongi walked out to use the restroom. yoongi turned in the doorway, "yeah?" jimin chuckled lowly, "dont get dye on the sink like last time."

half an hour later, when yoongi was in the bathroom applying the dye to his hair and jimin had slipped away for just one moment to change, youngji had somehow made it to the bathroom, and covered herself in mint green hair dye. "youngji!" yoongi screeched as he turned around, eyes landing on his daughter, who had green hands. yoongi immediately hoisted her up, sitting her gently on the sink. "what am i gonna do with you?" he chuckled as he smiled happily, deciding to put her wet green hands all over yoongis face. 

just as yoongi had turned on the sink to wet a wash rag, jimin returned. "what the hell?!" he exclaimed as his eyes landed on the pair. he quickly scurried over, hands coming to youngjis face. "she didnt eat any, did she??" jimin said frantically, trying to open youngjis mouth without harsh force. "i dont- think so?" he muttered, bringing the wash rag to youngjis small hands, wiping them (mostly) clean. he then did the same to his face, cursing lowly at the slight green stain still left on his cheeks. "she could die!" jimin said, basically sobbing. yoongis eyes went wide as he bent down to her eye level. "what should we do, jimin?? oh god this is all my-"

but jimin quieted him, sighing in relief. "she didnt eat any, thank god. and dont worry, baby, shes just such a trouble maker!" jimin giggled, turning to youngji to tickle her sides, sending her into a fit of laughter. yoongi inhaled slowly, raising up again. it was about time to wash the dye out of his hair, anyway. so as the two of them giggled by the sink, yoongi kneeled down and rinsed out his hair in the small tub of theirs. "done!" yoongi smiled as he finished. he wrapped a towel around his hair while shooing them out of the bathroom. "im gonna blow dry my hair, i want to to be a surprise!" he said to jimin.

so he dried his hair, and looked at himself, satisfied. he then marched out of the bathroom. "what does my family think of my new hair!" he exclaimed as he walked into the living room, both jimin and youngjis eyes snapping to him. jimin stayed silent a moment, studying it. "i knew it would look good on you! i love it, babe." jimin smiled widely. youngji smiled as yoongi sat on the floor beside the two. "dada!" youngji giggled as she pointed a chubby finger to yoongis hair. she then turned to jimin, tugging on his shirt and pointing. "daddy! dada!" youngji said, as if to tell jimin to look at yoongi. she reached up, trying to touch it until yoongi lowered his head so it was in reach. youngji made happy noises as she tugged on yoongis now mint green hair, giggling.

"i love you guys." yoongi sighed as they all sat down at the end of the night, putting on youngjis favorite cartoon. "you know that we love you too, very much." jimin smiled, pecking yoongis cheek softly. "youngji love, dada! youngji love, daddy!" youngji said suddenly, making their hearts soar.

//

a/n i dont like the way i ended it but eh.. so i guess youngji has decided to call yoongi dada, and jimin daddy. anyway, you guys wanted more yoonmin as parents,,so here you go! i hope you liked it~

lots of love, namjoon1994 !