part 111 // please don't bite

(a/n the only reason i titled this chapter "please dont bite" is because i vaguely based this off of troye sivans lyrics; "kiss me on the mouth, and set me free, but please dont bite." + some violence in this too just by the way. also cursing, lots of it.)

yoongi and jimin fought much more than what was probably considered healthy. and in all honestly, it was anything but a pretty sight. like most young couples, they both had strong tempers at times and stubborn attitudes. just because they loved each other didnt change the fact that they were still growing up, still learning how to cope with the fierce and intense spurts of anger that bubbled within themselves. they had an odd love-hate dynamic between the two of them, no one really quite understood it. one minute they were at each other throats, and the next they were in each others arms.

"i fucking hate you, min yoongi." jimin spit harshly at the older male, eyes sharp and dark with intense rage. yoongi didnt flinch at jimins words, just continued to stand in front of him and eye him dangerously. jimin continued to pace the room with heavy, anger filled steps, shaking his head and pulling at his hair as he did so. the past week had been rough on them both, work draining all energy from their bodies and making them irritable. so, yoongi had accidentally said something insensitive and completely uncalled for to jimin while still half asleep, and jimin was fuming.

yoongi had argued with jimin for what felt like hours prior to this moment, many low blows and petty rude remarks shared between them both, so he understood why jimin was just so damn angry with him right now. he shouldnt have argued with jimin, shouldve just let them both calm down, but it took jimin actually throwing a glass bottle at him for him to finally come to his senses. "fuck you- fucking asshole." jimin muttered loudly through clenched teeth, glaring daggers in yoongis direction. yoongi just smiled, "i love you." he says to jimin, which only results in him becoming more enraged. yoongi might not argue, but he will still mess around.

"you dont fucking love me, you dont know how to love. you piece of shit." jimin snarled, and yoongi suddenly felt the wind being knocked out of him as jimin shoved him against the wall with the use of only his forearm. yoongi stood pinned to the wallpaper, jimin staring at him with dark eyes that almost looked like he wanted yoongi to fight back. yoongi smiled wickedly, making jimins face hot with rage. "i love you with my entire heart, park jimin." yoongi said to him, voice teetering on the edge of teasing and the edge of angry, smile still playing on his lips. jimin clenched his jaw, shaking his head.

jimin let up the pressure he was putting on yoongis chest against the wall and stepped back, only to reel his arm back and smash his fist forcefully against yoongis jaw. yoongi staggered sideways, hand coming up to feel the familiar trickle of blood and see the familiar color of crimson smeared across his hand when he wiped at it. yoongi ignored the slight throbbing in his jaw and smiled even wider this time, eyes dark. "you're so fucking beautiful, jimin." he said, and jimin looked so full with anger that yoongi thought he might explode. "fuck you." jimin lashed out, voice loud and rage filled.

"that all you got, baby?" yoongi teased wickedly, watching as jimin set up for another punch. jimin punches him again, this time higher up than before, on his cheek. yoongi sucks in a harsh breath, feeling pain shoot through the side of his face for only a second before it subsides into a low throbbing ache. "i should just fucking leave you- you-" jimin spits angrily as he watches yoongi wince in the aftermath of the blow to his cheek. yoongi straightens himself up and plasters on another twisted smile, "you're still here, though." he says simply, not even bothering to look at jimin as he does.

it seems that his words have punctured a hole in jimin all of a sudden, making him deflate immediately. "yeah well- i still love you." he says, sounding defeated and tired. "fuck, i still love you." he mutters, sounding as if he was angry that he did. yoongi didnt blame him. "i know." yoongi said, voice much lower this time. jimin looks to him, eyes filled with a duller anger, an exhausted anger. "you're a horrible person, min yoongi." jimin whispered, still looking directly at him. yoongi smiles, "i know that, too." he agrees, nodding his head stiffly once.

yoongi moves to the freezer, pulling it open in search of a bag of some sort of frozen vegetable to hold to his swollen face, as if it were routine. (which it kind of was). yoongi then walks over to jimin, pulls him into his arms with one hand, holding him tight as jimin wraps his arms around him in response. "i really do love you with my entire heart." yoongi says to him seriously, and he feels jimins body stiffen against his own before relaxing slightly again. yoongi would let jimin hurt him as many times as he wanted, if it meant he got to hold him in the end.

jimin lets out a sigh, the first calm one from him that night, and rests his chin upon yoongis shoulder. "did i hurt you too bad?" jimin asks gently, though, not sounding regretful in the slightest. yoongi shakes his head slightly, "im okay, dont worry." he says, holding the frozen food close to his face to try and prevent swelling. "thats a shame." jimin says sarcastically, chucking hollowly afterwards. and yoongi isnt quite sure if hes really joking or not, but at the end of the day jimin loves him anyway, so its all okay.

//

a/n this was so weird and feisty but i really love feisty jimin ok. this was sorta toxic relationship/unhealthy relationship yoonmin, but idk if its counted as angsty?? i apologize if it made you guys sad, though, the next one will be extra fluffy i promise!

lots of love, namjoon1994 !