part 19 // forgive

(second part to 'dont go' read that first ! oh and a little bit of strong language in this!)

its been a week. a full week. since yoongi had left him, and to say that jimin was going crazy was an understatement. he had barely moved from the same spot on the couch that he fell asleep crying on that night, only moving to occasionally get something to drink or throw a mug or two at the wall out of rage. he sent yoongi tons of texts, and a couple of calls. only to be ignored. so, like always, jimin was on the couch, staring into the open space. thinking about just how much, he fucked up.

yoongi hadn't done much either. he had been staying at namjoons the whole time. usually he was alone in the house because namjoon was either always at the studio, or with jin. yoongi had taken time off of work for now, because he just couldn't bring himself to go. the only visitors he got were hoseok and jungkook, who were good friends of his and jimins. but right now, they were upset at jimin for what he did as well, so they came to see yoongi.

"hyung, you should just go talk to him." jungkook soothingly said, while giving yoongi a sweet pat on the back. yoongi sighed, "i- i dont know. it, it still hurts." yoongi whispered, physically wincing at the thought of what jimin did to him. "i know he was wrong. he was so, so wrong. but i have seen the way you two are together, and you really need each other. please, take yourself out of your misery and go try and at least work it out with him." hoseok smiled at him while giving him a reassuring nod. yoongi thought a moment before speaking again, "o-okay, i'll try."

//

when jungkook and hoseok finally pushed yoongi out the front door, it was already pretty late. but yoongi still kept his promise to the two boys, and headed back to the apartment. when he got there, he stood outside for a few minutes, trying to get himself together. then, he knocked. "go away!" jimins small voice said from inside. yoongi surely didn't expect that respnose, so he tried again. "it-it's me, jimin." he said, loud enough for jimin to hear him.

he then heard some shuffling and the unlocking of a door. it swung open to reveal a weak looking jimin and to jimin, a tried looking yoongi. "yoongi?" jimin whispered. yoongi wasn't sure if maybe it was his tired eyes playing tricks on him, but jimins eyes seemed to well up with tears at the sight of him. "he-hey." yoongi stuttered awkwardly. "do you- do you want to come in?" jimin sadly said while scratching the back of his neck nervously.

yoongi only nodded, not saying anything else. so jimin opened the door wider, to let yoongi in. when they settled down on the couch (a small space in between them, to jimins disappointment), yoongi finally spoke. "have you- have you been eating, jimin?" he worriedly asked the skinny looking boy. it was then that jimin realized that he actually hadn't been eating. he was too sad to even notice before. "uh- no, no i haven't." jimin said quietly. "oh." yoongi sadly responded, not knowing what else to say.

"im sorry." jimin suddenly blurted out. "i- i know you are. i- i am too." yoongi sighed, looking at jimins tired face. "why are you sorry? you didn't hurt me, you could never. i hurt you. and i will never forgive myself for that." jimin let the heavy tears flow out of his eyes, his head down. "dont say that. i- i think i want to try again. i dont know if i can forgive you just yet, but i also dont know that i can live without you." yoongi offered jimin a small smile.

"r-really?" jimin looked up again, relief flooding his eyes. yoongi nodded and grabbed jimins hand to lace their fingers together. "i love you." jimin sighed while leaning back on the couch so that their shoulders were pushed up together. yoongi stayed silent for a moment before whispering, "i love you too. so, so much." deciding that they would later speak about what happened, and for now he would sit with jimin, holding his warm hand, and smiling to himself. because this is what he was missing. he was missing jimin, his one true home.

//

a/n hey guys ! i decided to write a second part to the last one ! i hope you liked it ! a new part should be out soon for this and for my vkook one shots ! sorry that this chapter and the last one were kinda bad.. i'll try and write better ones from now on !

lots of love, namjoon1994  !