part 44 // writing on the wall

i miss you. 

those three single words were written messily in black ink on his white apartment wall. he knew he would get in a hell of alot of trouble for it, but he didnt care. he just wanted to write, what he felt. and thats what he felt. he missed him. they had fought about something, jimin couldnt even remember what, and he had left. loudly slamming the wood door behind him as he went, leaving jimin alone in the rather cold apartment. it had only been two days, but jimin was already going crazy. he was afraid that the smell of yoongis body on the bed sheets was going to fade.

he sat on the chilly wooden floor boards in front of the black bold letters he had written and just stared. hoping pathetically that maybe if he stared at them long enough it would bring him back quicker. a full two hours passed, and jimin still continued to look at the wall nonstop, only pausing momentarily for some water and a quick trip to the bathroom. 'if yoongi were here, he would scold me for not eating.' jimin thought to himself, his eyes still on the swirling ink. the thought only made him sadder. 

and then the door clicked. it was a small sound, one that jimin wouldnt have usually heard if he hadnt been sitting in complete and utter silence. he whipped his head around, dark bangs flopping into his eyes. and then an always tired looking boy with messy blonde hair styled in an under cut, walked in. he proceeded to walk slowly, his feet tapping gentle against the floor, as if he were disturbing some sort of peace that had settled in the apartment. he hadnt seen jimin yet, his head had been tilted down the whole time, his eyes seeming to watch every step his sneaker clad feet made.

jimin felt a little weird interrupting the silence for a moment, but he didnt have time to think about it. he pushed himself up from the floor with his arms and sloppily ran into yoongis body, wrapping his arms around yoongis torso that was covered in a thick black sweatshirt that jimin loved to steal from him when it got cold. yoongis body was stiff at first, he was surprised jimin had just gotten over the whole thing so quickly. but he relaxed only seconds later, tightly embracing the boy back. it was only then that he realized how cold jimins skin felt. "jiminie?" yoongi whispered, his head half hidden in jimins shoulder, "are you cold? lets go to bed, im sleepy." he finished, pulling away from jimin only to hold his cold hand moments later.

jimin said nothing, only nodded his head and moved his bangs out of his eyes, allowing yoongi to guide both of them to their shared bedroom. when they got there, yoongi quickly pulled off his shoes and socks and slipped under the warmth of the blanket sprawled across the bed. jimin did the same, crawling in from the other side, only to be pulled into yoongis side seconds later and engulfed by yoongis thin arms. jimin sighed happily, the cold in his finger tips finally starting to fade. he reached a gentle hand up, to take off yoongis wool beanie for him. once he did, he ran a quick hand through the soft and knotted locks of his boyfriends hair. 

"have you eaten today?" yoongi mumbled, snuggling further into jimins body. jimin kept his eyes shut while saying a quiet "no.." yoongi sighed loudly and let his thumb rub soothing patterns onto the side of jimins body. he kissed jimins forehead, or close to it. it was sloppy and they were tangled together, so it was hard to tell exactly where he had just left a gentle and slightly wet kiss on jimins face. "why didnt you? ah, i should've been here to-" yoongi was going to start rambling, and jimin was too tired right now. so he lifted his hand up and layed it gently on top of yoongis mouth to silence his words. "sorry, baby. i'll eat later.." jimin mumbled sleepily.

yoongi just nodded, letting it go. he could never worry too much about his jiminie. when he felt jimins breath even out, and a small snoring noise coming from his sleeping figure, yoongi slipped himself out of bed. he then started to walk to their small kitchen, to try and make something small for jimin to eat when he woke up. on his way there, he stopped in the hall, when he saw black writing on one of the many walls. he looked closer at it, reading the three words jimin had wrote there. he allowed his fingers to trace the letters, he had always loved jimins handwriting. but he didnt like the words. he didnt want jimin to miss him, he wanted to be here so he didnt have to. so he searched for a black marker of his own, and scratched out the words. above them, he wrote his own;

i love you.

and he left it at that, going back into the kitchen to make jimin ramen. hours later, when yoongi had already gone back to sleep with jimin and stolen all the covers, jimin finally woke up. he stretched his body out, and then proceeded to go get something to eat. and then his eyes landed on yoongis own sloppy handwriting above a black smudge that had covered up his own on his way there. jimin smiled slightly at the words written, liking them much, much more than the ones from before. 

//

a/n hey guys! so since my last one was soooo late, i decided to whip up another one for you this weekend! i hope you liked it, even though it was a little sloppy and the story line wasnt the best.. anyway, a lot of you guys asked for a sequel to the last part so i'll be working on that too!

lots of loveee, namjoon1994 !